Chapter 20

--Naeun's POV--

I'm done with my work as I started to clean up my desk. I already arranged everything that Rosé mess it up thank god that Jimin help me. I yawned of tiredness. Then my phone vibrate. I pick it up without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I stated in ungrateful tone.

"It's that the way you call to Oldest oppa here" It's a male voice. I look at the caller ID and my eyes wide open.

"Seokjin Oppa?!" I called. I heard him giggled through the phone. "Sorry I just kinda tired you know that" I said.

"It's alright... I know that" He said.

"Why you call me for?" I asked as I pick my stuff up.

"Are you done with your work?" I just replied in 'hmm'. "Do you want to meet up? I have something a word with you" He said.

"Yeah sure" I answer.

"Great, Meet me at Cafe that we usually meet!" He said.

"Same like Namjoon are you?" I tease him.

"What?! No we are not!" He remarked.

"Yes you are. Last time I met Namjoon at the same cafe like you mention" I told him.

"Maybe we are soulmate" He joked. I laughed along with him. "Alright see you there!"

"I will!" I said then he hang up.

I smile as I put my phone in my pocket coat. I turn around and met Ji Yoo holding a lot of paper work at outside door. She was staring at me. Did she just listen a conversation between me and Seokjin? Hope she's not.

"Hi Ji Yoo!" I greeted with smile on my face acting like nothing happen.

"Are you going home?" She asked with smile.

"Yes. Are you?" I asked back.

"I have work to do so I might be home late" She stated.

"Really? Make sure you have a good night sleep" I told her. She just nodded with smile and walked away.

I sigh and grabbed my purse. I walked out of my office and went to Jimin's office. I was about to knock his door, the door open and reveal Jimin. We both startled.

"Jesus Naeun, don't do that" He said. I apologize awkward. "Are you going home?" He asked.

"Yes.. I know you going to ask me that" I told him. He smirk.

"Let's go then"

He grabbed my hand and intertwined it. I shocked as he dragged me along with him. My red cheek started to burn. Jimin what's wrong with you... We made way to get out of this company, I heard a gossiper past by.

"You know that Jimin and Naeun are together now"

"Jimin literally slapped Rosé"

"Lucky for her because she is a wife of Jimin"

"I didn't know about their relationship. Never thought they will keep the secret"

They kept gossiping because of us. But I just bare it because I already get use to it since secondary school.

Didn't realizing that we already at his car. I sat inside as Jimin get in the car and started the engine. It was a silence and awkward moment between us. I don't know what to talk actually. My mind fill with empty.

"Are you alright?" He asked made me snapped me to reality.

"Yes I'm alright" I said.

"Just ignore the gossiper. They just jealous" He suddenly said. I look at him.