Chapter 39

2 weeks later~

Naeun and Jimin were getting ready for the wedding of Jungkook and Chaeyoung. Naeun wore a make up while Jimin wore a suit.

After she finished her make up, she spotted that Jimin was struggling with tie. She let out a breath as she stood up and help him. Jimin let her as he stared at her.

"You always struggle at the tie even though you always do this everyday on work time" Naeun stated as she finished it and look at him.

"So are you saying that I'm being bossy huh?" Jimin asked smirking.

"Let's go" She said pulling him along. "We might be late for their wedding" She stated.

<><><><>

They arrived at the wedding halls and took a sit with their friends. Naeun and Ji Yoo stood up and went to help Chaeyoung to dress up.

"Chaechae!" Ji Yoo called in excited as she open the door while Naeun just giggled.

Both of them open the door and found Chaeyoung sitting down. They went towards her and help her dress up. After that Chaeyoung look herself on the mirror.

"You're beautiful" Ji Yoo remarked staring. "Jungkook really lucky to have you" She stated.

"Then what about you, when you going to marry?" Naeun asked Ji Yoo sarcastic. Chaeyoung chuckled.

"I'm not ready for that" Ji Yoo answer honestly.

Then the door open reveal Chaeyoung's father as Naeun and Ji Yoo stood up immediately and bowed at him in respect. Then Naeun and Ji Yoo walked out of the room, leaving them alone.

They walked and took their seat. Jimin notice Naeun was beside him as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Seokjin went to his seat after helping Jungkook out as he made a handshake to Namjoon.

"Our maknae really grown up" Seokjin compliments as he sat comfy. "But he still need help about his suit" He sighed.

"He still our little boy" Yoongi spoke as he kept glancing on the phone.

"Come on, he already grown up men but you guys still call him as little boy" Naeun told them.

"Still he act like a little boy, I wonder why his child will be" Hoseok stated, made a thinking face.

"By the way, is Jungkook's parents come?" Ji Yoo asked but they just shrugged their shoulder and answer don't know.

They were having a long conversation and laughed doesn't care of anyone were there,staring at them. After a long waiting, the wedding start as we stood up and cheer them. After that they started to eat their meal that were given. They were in the middle of conversation until Jungkook and Chaeyoung came in surprise.

"Jungkook ah! Our maknae is here!" Seokjin said as he pat on the chair for Jungkook to seat.

"Hyung, don't embarrassed us" Jungkook whisper as he sat down same goes to Chaeyoung.

They chatted together, laughed together. As Naeun about to sipped the wine, Jimin grabbed it from her so sudden made Naeun glared at him.

"You're pregnant, you can't drink this" Jimin whisper at her as he drank her wine in one gulp. Then he look around. "Excuse me~ Can I get a glass of water? Thank you" He told one of the waiter in sweet voice.

"Woo Jimin~" Hoseok teased as he stared at them. Naeun softly slapped him on his shoulder while Jimin just softly smile at her.

<><><><>

They bid farewell to Jungkook and Chaeyoung. As they ready to go their honeymoon, Jungkook hugged his hyung while Chaeyoung hugged Naeun and Ji Yoo.

"You better take care of Chaeyoung!" Ji Yoo warned Jungkook.

"I will!" Jungkook said as both of them went inside the car.

After they vanished as everyone went back home or staying. Naeun spotted something as she pulled Jimin by his sleeves to get his attention. Jimin turned to look at her. Naeun whispered to him as she lean to his ear.

"I realized that we never been in honeymoon" She remarked as she look him. He grin then lean to her ear.

"At least we could spend time together" He said then bit her earlobe made Naeun shocked, paralyzed at her place. He smirk.

"Yah!! Go home already!"

They turned then saw the frustrated Yoongi as he made a gesture at them to leave. Jimin and Naeun giggled as Jimin told them that they're leaving and went away.

Jimin giggled at their complaint as he look at his wife with sweet smile.

"Love you Eun"

"Love you too chim"

~~~