Chapter 26

--Jimin's POV--

After a long meeting, we started to pack up and leave. Naeun pack up her stuff and was about to leave this meeting with me but Jin Young stopped her.

"Ms Park?" He called her. Naeun look at him with curious face as I turned around too and careful took a glanced at him and her.

"Yes?" Naeun asked.

"May I have a word with you?" He asked. I noticed that Naeun seem hesitate as she took a glanced at me. "Right, I should ask a permission from his boss" I look at Jin Young as he turned to face me with grin on his face. "May I have a words with your assistant?" He asked me.

I look at Naeun still hesitated. Naeun look at me and nodded to let me know that she is fine. But for me that I felt something not right. Why he want to talk with her? Seem like he was planning something.

"Alright, only five minutes" I told them. Jin Young smile warmly and nodded at me.  I look at Naeun for moment and went out of meeting room.

I walked out of meeting room as I closed the door as I let Jin Young talked with Naeun. But somehow I felt something not right at all. I slowly walked not that far but I heard something.

"Do you want to know why Jimin forgetting about you?" I heard Jin Young asked her so sudden.

Then I heard the door got lock and bump. My eyes wide open as I realized something and started to open the door.

Shit! Shit! Please don't tell her! Please!!

I tried to open it but it's fucking locked. That bastard locked the door. I knew this gonna happen. I look around looking for Jungkook since he is the strongest here.

Where the hell this bunny kid at??

"Jeon Jungkook!!"

--Naeun's POV--

"Do you want to know why Jimin forgetting about you?" He asked so sudden then he stared at me deeply. I stay silent doesn't know what to say.

He just smirk and walked behind me. Then I heard the door locked as I turned around. He was locking the door then took a chair nearby and place it against the door.

"What are you doing?" I asked. He look at me with innocent smile.

"I just want a privacy" He said. "About Jimin... Seem like he didn't tell you the truth" He said.

"What truth?" I asked. He smirk like he know the answer.

"Let me tell you... I know why the reason he forgot about you" He said.

"Even though I didn't know the truth but I rather Jimin told me" I stated serious. "I know you are one of Jackson's friend" I stated.

"You are really difficult girl to communicate, I like it" He lick his lips. I rolled my eyes feeling disgusting.

I need Jimin.. But he lock the door.. What should I do now? I don't want to show weak in front of him.

"Until when he going to tell you? I know he wouldn't" He said.

"I don't care" I stated.

Then he forced me to sit on the chair by pushing my shoulder and walked behind me. I shocked as he spin the chair and face him. He sigh as he sat on the table.