Chapter 13

••Naeun's POV••

I woke up as usually and do my morning routine. Then I took a quick shower and wore my work clothes. I walked downstairs and went out the house. I open my car door and went in. Then I drove.

I don't care if I skipped breakfast or cook for them. I know Rosé was there so why don't he asked her to do it so. I drove until I arrived at the company. I walked out from the car and lock it. Then I walked inside.

I arrived at my office and took a sit. I look around and took off my coat. Then I put it on my chair.

I remember about last night that Rosé told me. Those word kept running through my mind.

Divorce...

It's better to be divorce so that I can live without him what ever I want but I can't. I just don't want to upset my parents. I remember that Jimin made a deal with me that after one year we will divorce.

<><><><>

I walked downstairs and saw him sitting in the dining room eating his food. I sat down across him as I grabbed my plate and put some foods.Then I quietly ate my food.

"Let's talk for second" He said as he finished his food.

"What is it? I'm listening" I stated serious as I continue eating.

"1. Don't force yourself to love me and you know that I'm not loving you back,"

"2. You can do anything you want,"

"3. Don't ever disturb me and you have to knock my door if you have something,"

"Lastly we will divorce after one year, Deal?" He explains. I stared at him and scoff.

"All the rule same as mine so... " I said. He look at me.

"Deal"

<><><><>

"Unnie back to the earth!" I snapped back by Ji Yoo as she slamming my desk. 

"What?" I asked in confused.

"What are you thinking?" She asked more like frustrated.

"Nothing.. Why you doing here?" I asked as she took a chair across me.

"Just checking on you..." She stated. I narrowed my eyes at her. "Chaeyoung still not feeling well" She explains.

"Okay..." I said more like questions tone. She smile.

"If you want to visit her, she at our apartment" I gave her confused look as she stood up.

"She staying there?" I questions her. She nodded with smile. "Why?"

"Her parents went off for vacation so she stay at our apartment" She said. "Also I stay in there too"

"Wish I could stay there" I whispered but loud enough to heard.

"I know you want to but you don't have choice because you married" She stated. I look at her with raise eyebrow. "You can if you have a problem."