Chapter 11

••Naeun's POV••

I woke up as the light bright through my eyes. I sat up as I stretch my arms. I look around of my room.

Then I sigh that I remember I was sleeping at Jimin's house. I pull my blacket away from my body. I bounce out from my bed and walked to get my work clothes. Then I went to get some showers.

After that I wore my work clothes and back to my room. I clear my bed as I put a pillow together. Then I went out from my room as I grab my purse and everything. I walked downstairs as I heard a running water coming from the bathroom. He must be shower.

I walked to the kitchen and made some breakfast. Not long after that I heard footsteps coming.

"What are you cooking?" He asked from the back.

"Scramble eggs" I replied in cold tone.

After several minutes of cooking, I served in front of us and we started to eat in silence same goes with him. He seem flinched by it taste and he started to eat fast which let me confuse. But I just acted like I didn't notice.

After we finished our food as we put it in the sink and I wash it then we went out and got in his car. Jimin drove still focusing on the road while I was checking my phone as I scroll on my screen looking at social media.

<><><><>

We arrived at the office. I went to my office as I sat down and closed my eyes.

"Unnie..." I open my eyes and look at the door.

"What's up Ji Yoo?" I asked as I sat up straight. She came in and coffee on her hand.

"Chae told me to give you" She said as she put the coffee on my desk.

"Where's Chaeyoung then?" I asked confused.

"She feel under the weather" She explains.

"Because of last night" I said chuckled as I took a sipped of my drink and I thanked her.

"How's your life with him?" She asked so sudden.

"Worst. We didn't share room" I told her. "He said that he would prefer sleeping with Rosé not me"

"That guy is suck" She stated. I chuckled how savage she is. "Really though, like why would he say that perhaps you are his wife"

"Yah! I don't care if I'm his wife, he doesn't care me and not loving me" I stated seriously. She nodded smile that I still same. "I don't know how my life goes with this" I sigh and lean back.

"Don't worry... Just tell us if anything happen" She said calm. I nodded and thanked them.

Then the door open made us look who is it. It's Taehyung leaning against the door frame.

"Hey did I disturb something?" He asked.

"Nothing Tae" I stated. "What are you doing here?" He walked in and gave me the documents.

"Mr Park told me to give this to his Mrs Park" He smirk. I shot a glared at him and he received a slap on arm by Ji Yoo. "That's hurt" He whine as he rubbed his arm.