Chapter 10

••Naeun's POV••

I was sitting in my room watching a Netflix on my laptop. I was getting bored watching it as I sigh and closed my laptop. Jimin was in his room don't know what he doing.

I walked on my bed and lie down. It's still 6pm but I don't know what I'm going to do. Then my phone buzz as I lazily took it and stared at it. I got messages from Chaeyoung and Ji Yoo.

Chaeyoung:
Unnie! Do you want to go amusement park? Jungkook invited us!

Ji Yoo:
Yeah! I'm coming too with Taehyung oppa! Also Namjoon oppa!

Me:
I will go then cause I don't know what I'm going to do at this shit house.

Chaeyoung:
Alright we will pick you up!

I closed my phone and smile crept on my face. I stood up from my bed and walked to the closet to take some clothes.

After that I took my purse and my phone. I walked out from my room and walked downstairs. Then I realized that Jimin was at the living room watching movie on the television. Jimin noticed me.

"Where are you going?" He asked. I took a glanced at him and walked to the door.

"Going out with friends" I stated serious as I put on my shoes.

"Alright then have fun" He said then back to the television. I rolled my eyes and went out.

I walked and they were here already using a van. Chaeyoung open the door and surprise me. I went in and notice that Namjoon really here. I sat beside Ji Yoo at the back seat and Jungkook sat beside Chaeyoung on the second seat. Namjoon sat at driver seat and beside him is Taehyung. Namjoon smile at me.

"Hey Naeun!" He greeted as he drove.

"Hi Namjoon!" I greeted back.

"How's your life after marriage?" Taehyung asked smirk while playing his phone.

"Don't ever ask Taehyung" I remarked sarcastic. "So Namjoon, why you want to come with us?" I asked him.

"I'm super bored staying at house. When Jungkook asked me about this so I decided to come" He explains.

"What about Hoseok and Seokjin?" I asked.

"They actually want to but they just scared of high. You know what I'm saying like rollercoaster" He said. I chuckled.

"Yoongi?" I asked almost forgot about him. He chuckled.

"You know what he is" Jungkook stated.

"Being lazy to go out and pretend to sleep so that we can ignore him" Taehyung stated.

"Right..." I stated.

<><><><>

"Let's play that one!" Chaeyoung pointed at the rollercoaster. We all laughed and agree with her.

I sat beside Namjoon. Chaeyoung with Jungkook and Ji Yoo with Taehyung. I hold the trail with shaking hands. I don't know why. My hands always shaking because of nothing. It just so sudden.