Chapter 19

--Naeun's POV--

We were at the car. We just stay silent on the time. This time I used his car instead of mine. He told me to and I just agree with him.

Not long after that, we arrived at our work. Jimin park his car as usual place and we got off. We went to the elevator as I press a button. After that we walked out and went inside our office. I sat down at my place and yawned. I'm really sleepy.

"Unnie" I look at the direction and it's Chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoung!" I called out. She walked in with smile on her face then she sat in front of me. "I thought you going to take another day off" I stated.

"Why would I need another day off when I'm feeling healthy" She playful said. I chuckled. "So..."

"So what?" I asked.

"I heard that Jimin and Rosé broke up" She continued said.

"How do you know?" I asked her.

"Well Seokjin Oppa told Namjoon Oppa then Hobi oppa. So Hobi Oppa told me about this and Ji Yoo also know about this too" She explains.

"Great, everyone know already" I stated in low tone.

"Well wasn't it a good news?" She asked. I look at her with serious face and questions at her. "Well you can be together with him"

"Yah! Seriously" I snapped as I rolled my eyes playfully.

"But seriously though maybe he will change his heart toward to you" She stated.

"Chae... I know he not" I remarked as he look at me confused. "Look they been together for 3 years and it hard for him to move on from her"

"But I know he want to start over with you" She remarked.

"What?"

"Have you feel weird around him like the way he look at you or being around to you?" She questions. I narrowed my eyes. "Or the way he said to you not in the rude tone?"

"Right..." I stated.

Then there a several knocked on the door as we face at someone. It's Jungkook.

"Umm Chaeyoung noona, someone want to meet you" He told her. She smile and nodded.

"I'll be going" She said as she stood up and walked out. I smile myself and took out my files that I didn't finish yesterday.

<><><><>

--Jimin's POV--

I was talking with Taehyung about the work that we need to do. He nodded as he took a look at the paper work.

"So Namjoon hyung are coming tomorrow?" He questioned not confident.

"Yes Tae, they coming tomorrow" I stated. "That's why I need you to do some research on this because we need this ready for tomorrow" I told him.

"Just a research?" He asked.

"Yes, Just a research. Then just took a notes if you want" I told. He nodded then he took the paperwork.