Chapter 17

--Jimin's POV--

I woke up and having a bad headache. I put my hand on my head feeling the pain raising up. I look around and I was in my room.

What the hell just happen?

Then I look beside and realize it's Naeun sleeping peacefully. How the hell she get here? How the fuck she doing here? Why she sleep here with me?

I was staring her. Not realizing that I was smiling. I miss the way she sleep. It's been long time. It somehow brought me back my memories.

"Quit staring, will you?" I startled when she sat up and stared at me deeply.

"How did you get here?" I asked while blinking my eyes confused.

"You don't remember do you? Glad you don't remember but I will tell you, that you the one who dragged me on the way here and you are worse fucking drunk" She explains straight forward as she slowly get off from my bed and walk away. "If you excuses me, I will get ready for work and so do you" She said then walk out from my room

I blink my eyes as the headache getting raise and stood up from my bed.

After shower, I wore my work clothes and went out from my room. Then I found out Naeun was eating downstairs in the dining room. I walked downstairs and went to dining room. She noticed me but still eating. I took my food and ate it.

After several minutes of eating, we finished our food as we put on the sink and wash it. She was about to grab her car keys but I stop her by grabbing her car keys.

"I will drive" I stated as I walked away with her car keys.

"Yah! That's my key!" She stated. I smile as I open the car door. "Also this is my car"

"That's what I told you, I will drive" I said as I got in with smirk on my face. She rolled her eyes as she got in too.

--Naeun's POV--

I don't fucking understand what's wrong with him. Why would he use my car to drive instead? We should use our car by individual.

We just stay silent the all ride. Then I decided to say.

"What's gotten to you?" I asked him. He took a glanced at me and back to the road.

"What do you mean?" He asked back.

"You never like this" I stated honestly.

"Am I?" He asked.

"Well, you usual hang around with your girlfriend" I said. Then it was no words from him. I look at him and he seem like hurt.

Did I say something wrong? Did I make him hurt? Somehow it made me regret to say it but I don't know what is it.

<><><><>

I was in my office doing work. I was checking on the work papers that I have done. After that I took out the documents and check it.

Then I took a pen and started to write on the documents about something. Then I heard a door knock, I sigh because of disturbing.