Chapter 28

--Jimin's POV--

I walked out of office as I bought a can of drink. I took a peek of Naeun's Office and she was sleeping on the table.

I slowly walked inside her office as I open the door slowly and quietly. I approaches toward her as I watch her pretty pale face. Taehyung was right, her face was pale and her eyes are swollen. I slowly put the can of drink beside her head on her desk. I put my hand on her head and stroke her hair. She is burning.

Then I slowly lean at her face and peck her forehead, I smile.

"Hope you forgive me..." I spoke and walked out of her office.

--Naeun's POV--

I slowly open my eyes as I groan in silent. I sat up straight and stretch my arm. I groaned as the pain came on my back. Then I noticed there a drink of can on my desk. I pick it up and look at it.

I wonder who gave me?

Then I noticed there a yellow notes on it. I read it.

I'm sorry...
Rest well Eun...

-Your Jiminie

I smile at how he take a care of me. I need space for moment from him to think clearly. I sighed as I decided to drink it. I cough as I put down my drink.

I look at clock then decided to pack up my things up. I stood up doesn't care if I was in pain as I walked out of office. As I made way to get out of here, there a lot gossiper around me about Jimin and I.

"Jimin and Naeun didn't talk each other, I wonder why"

"Jimin forget her on the past because he doesn't love her, that's hurt"

"Never thought that both of them meet before"

"Naeun left him, why would this girl left the handsome boy"

"Naeun doesn't deserve to be with him. She look like a bitch when she beside him"

The gossiper still carry on as I finally get out this nasty company and went to my car. I started the engine and drove away.

--No One's POV--

Jimin stared at the photo of him and Naeun. He missed the all the old time. He regret for forgetting her. He put the photo in his walletwallet as he stood up with feeling weak inside his heart. It's like his heart squeeze with pain.

He stroke his hair as he stood up and started to pack his stuff. Then he walked out of his office. Every workers stared at him as Jimin kept walking made way toward the elevator. Soon he stopped as he hear something made his blood boil.

"Never thought Mr Park or should I call him Jimin, he is really useless"

Jimin turned to see the men were talking his friends at the corner. One men's back was facing him while in front of him his friends. They seem didn't notice him.

"I know right, why would he hide all the secret from his wife"

"I heard that he always broke Naeun's heart, how dare he broke her. She is nice girl"