Chapter 6

••Naeun's POV••

It's next day of the morning. I woke up as usually and do my morning routine. I took a quick shower and wore a work clothes. I glad that my work has finished. Yesterday I just finished it which is tired.

"Naeun!" The door open which shocked me. I look at her in wide eyes. "Jimin will pick you up now"

"Why?" I whined.

"You have to. Is your future husband" She tease. I rolled my eyes. "Get ready! He waiting for you" She said.

"Wait, he's here already!" I shouted as she closed the door.

I quickly pack up my stuff. I let my hair down not to tie it up. I just put a light makeup. Then I went out with my bag on my hand. I went down and saw him was talking with my father. Then he saw me with smile on his face. Fake smile. I rolled my eyes and walk at them.

"Let's go?" I asked lazily.

"We're going now" Jimin said as he bowed at them same with me then we walk out.

We went inside his car. He started the engine while me just sitting beside him quietly. Then he started to drive. I look out the window feeling bored.

"Are you hungry?" He asked no sense. I look at him raise eyebrows. "You didn't eat breakfast just now" I remember that I didn't eat breakfast just now.

"I'm fine" I answer and look out the window. He look at me for sure. "You don't have to take care of me if you don't love me"

"I wasn't take care of you, I just asking you" He states serious focused on the road.

"Then why did you agree to pick me up?" I questions him fully look at me.

"My mom told me to" He said. I rolled my eyes and look out the window again. "Don't roll your eyes, I saw that"

"Did I?" I asked playing dumb. He scoff.

"Don't try to play dumb with me, I know that" He stated. I rolled my eyes..again! But this time I hid it as I look out the window.

Then he slowly grab something from the back seat as we stop at the traffic. Its really bad traffic. He should take a short cut instead of this. Then he gave me a plastic bag. I look confuse as I took a peek in it. It's bread...

"I told you I'm fine!" I almost yelled because he still care at me even though he have his girlfriend.

"It's that the way you speak to your boss" He said as he snap at me. "Or should I said... Future husband" He smirk then back to the road.

"Yah!" I yelled at him. I wish that I could slap him on his face.

"Just eat it" He said more like demand. I sigh but decided to eat it since he gave me and I didn't eat breakfast. "Cute" I heard him mumble.

"What did you say?" I asked him.

"N-nothing" He said.

••Jimin's POV••

I don't know why. I just like teasing her. That's all. The way she eat is really cute though.

Gosh Jimin you have Rosé! Jesus! Why I started liking her? But Rosé seem fun with it. Strange...

I focus on the road while she was eating.

<><><><>

We at the elevator with full of people. Gosh why they always squeeze us. Then I accidentally bumped at Naeun. She shocked as we move to the corner.