Chapter 29

--Jimin's POV--

"Naeun!!" I called out her name as I burst the door open.

Her car wasn't here. She just drove off. I space out as I called out her name with loud voice. Then I look at Rosé with death.

"What the fuck you are planning?!" I yelled at her. She look at me with devil smirk as she stroke her hair.

"Planing to ruin your life, so what?" She stated. "Come on Jimin I know you still love me" I rolled my eyes.

"No I'm fucking not! Why would I love with the cheater?! Your force me to do this shit! So this is your planning all the time!!" I yelled as I quickly grabbed her hair furious made her shock in horror by my action. "You better get out of this shit before I call the police to get your fucking ass out of here!!" I yelled as I threw her against the wall and I rush out of house to find Naeun.

I quickly run and look around. It's already dark but how I'm going to find her. I kept running and running to find her but I couldn't. I took out my phone and called her but she didn't pick it up.

How could that bitch ruin my life?!

--Naeun's POV--

"Naeun" Ji Yoo shocked to see me.

I just stay silent as I walked inside and saw Chaeyoung, Jungkook and Taehyung was sitting in the living room. They shocked to see me as they stood up and look at me in worried.

"Why you both doing here?" I asked at Jungkook and Taehyung in weak voice.

They couldn't answer as their mouth tried to open but close it in lost of words. Instead Chaeyoung asked me.

"But... Why you're here?" She asked. I sighed as I close my eyes.

"I run away.." I answer as I open my eyes to look at them. Their eyes wide open and gasped.

"Noona... Why?" Taehyung asked.

"I saw him making out with his ex..." I told them. "I don't have choice so I ran away... from him" I stated. They stared at me blank as I rolled my eyes and walked to my room.

I ran to my apartment which includes Ji Yoo and Chaeyoung so which is our apartment. Sometimes we would stay here if anything happens or if we want to. We have been planning to make our apartment since high school. Never thought our promise would come true.

Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin already know about our apartment so Jungkook and Taehyung usually came often to take a visit at Chaeyoung and Ji Yoo. Jimin is 0% no visit because he fucking totally forgot about me.

"I need some rest now..." I told them as I open the door.

"Goodnight unnie..." Ji Yoo said before I close the door.

--No One's POV--

Jimin have been walking around but didn't found as he sat on the bench of bus stop. He look around as the tear started to form in his eyes. He took out his phone and dial her number.

Naeun sat on the bed with crossing her leg while staring at the phone. The screen show that..

My Jimin✨ is calling...