Chapter 21

--Naeun's POV--

I was waiting in the Cafe for Seokjin Oppa. I took a glanced through the window for view while drinking my drink. I thought myself that.

Hope Yoongi doing well with him.

Hope Jimin fine about it.

Then someone snapped me by calling my name.

"Naeun?" I turn and smile at him.

"Seokjin Oppa..." I called as he sat in front of me.

He was wearing white coat, white shirt. He smile.

"Gladly you came... How do you feel?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulder as I stirred my drink.

"I'm good really" I said. "You?"

"Being a doctor is really tiring you know" He stated.

"I thought my job is really tiring" I teased. We chuckled together. Then he noticed my wrist that cover with bandage.

"What happen to your wrist?" He asked. I look at wrist and sigh.

"Rosé and I were having huge argument and she cut my wrist when I tried to stop her" I told her.

"That girl..." He cursed something.

Then our food arrived. We ate our food while we were having chit chat. I thanked him for the food and he just no need to thank about it. Sometimes he made some a joke which made us roar in laughter.

"How's you sister, Jennie?" I asked. He look at me while he was drinking.

"She's fine..." He answer. "Well she mad at me because I told Jimin about Rosé" He explains.

"How's that possible though? Like someone make her pregnant on purpose" I stated.

"I don't know.. She didn't tell the boy who fuck her though" I just nodded. He narrowed his eyes at me like he spotted a suspicious.

"Don't tell me that you haven't any feeling towards him" He spoke.

I stared at him in silent. I don't know what to answer that. It's hard for me to say it cause... It's complicated. I do had a crush on him but I lost it when I found out that he had girlfriend. Now they broke up. Somehow the feeling I had it's bring back to me. Seokjin seem to notice and sigh as he went through his hair with his hand to show his forehead.

"I know it's hard for you. But I think Jimin will love you and regret everything that he done to you..." I look at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Do you remember that after we all graduate and you have to study at London that you parents suggest?" He asked. I just nodded remembering that time. "After five years you back from London and we were all there for you but there no sight of Jimin..."

"Then I asked where he is and you guys went silent... Until you spoke that he had a girlfriend and totally forgot about me... " I look down doesn't want to talk about this. Seokjin hold my hand made me look at him. He smile which calm me.

"I think he will regret about this but don't worry... Look I'm happy about you two when you guys together" He stated.

"Just take care of him" He said.

The same word from Namjoon that I had been heard for. I smile and nodded at him. Then he let go of my hand and sigh like he want to ask something but unsure.

"What is it Oppa?" I asked him. He look at me as he lean back.

"How's Ji Yoo..?" He asked.

I look at him and realize that he really miss her. They didn't talk each other for so long. They never meet each other at all. Ji Yoo only talk with Taehyung often. Also Seokjin never talk with Taehyung at all. I remember when Taehyung told me that Seokjin ignore him when Taehyung tried to talk with him.