Chapter 32

--Jimin's POV--

We finally back together as family, Naeun came home as I'm going to take care of her.

I made a porridge for Naeun. She in our room since Seokjin hyung told her. I put a bowl of porridge on the tray, I put a glass of water on it and the spoon. I slowly pick it up and slowly made way to our room.

As I arrived at our room, I open the door and saw my beautiful angel sleeping on the bed. I put the tray on the drawer as I sat beside her.

"Eun wake up" I shake her to wake her up as she turned around with half open eyes. She yawned. "Eat first" I told her as I help her to sat up.

"What if I don't want to..." She said. I sighed.

"You need to eat to get better. You haven't eat for whole 3 days" I told her. She just nodded and sat still as I pick porridge and spoon.

"Give me" She said as she lift her hand.

"No no no, you don't have any energy to hold this bowl and this spoon also you arm is injure, let me feed you" I refuse as I ready to spoon it up.

I saw her smile as I scoop it up, blow it to get rid the heat then fed her. She ate it and her eyes wide.

"Did you cook yourself?" She asked.

"Yeah.. I still remember Seokjin Hyung teach me how to cook porridge" I told her.

Then I repeatedly the action.

--Naeun's POV--

He feed me until the porridge is finished. He took the water and gave me. I took it with my good hand and drank it. After I finished I gave him back.

"I will take a medicine" He said as he stood up with tray on his hands then walked out the room.

I smile as I close my eyes to take a nap while waiting Jimin. I forgive him. I remember Yoongi told me that do not bring the past to the present. Then I open my eyes as I heard Jimin's footsteps. He sat down beside me as he took out the pills from the packet.

"Since you can't use your hands so I decided to use a new technique" He said. I was confused.

Then my eyes wide open as he place the pills inside his mouth. I furrowed my eyebrows at him. Is he crazy?! He not sick at all! Why would he-

My thoughts snapped out as I felt a lips on my. I respond, open my mouth and felt the bitter taste in my mouth. He pulled away as he gave me a glass of water. I realized that the bitter taste was a pill. So he just transfer towards me by mouth to mouth. I drank the water until I gulped the pills.

"Y-yah, w-what if you get sick?" I asked stuttering. He smirk as he held my hands.

"Then let's get sick together" He said smirking.

<><><><>

I was laying my head on his chest as he wrapped his hands around my waist while his other hand stroking the bandage on my forearm.

Somehow I felt comfortable at this kind position. We watched some movie on his laptop. He kiss my head and lay against my head.