Chapter 25

--No One's POV--

Rosé was in front of the massive mansion. She look around and thought something if she made a right choice. She took a breath and knock the door. The door open reveal, Yugyeom.

"Aah Rosé, looking for Jackson?" He asked with smirk. Rosé rolled her eyes for hearing that.

"No... Jackson is calling me.." Rosé told him with serious voice.

Yugyeom just smirk and let her in used. Rosé walked in and look at the surrounding. It's really gorgeous inside than the outside.

"Jackson!! Your babygirl is here!" Yugyeom called as he walked away.

Jackson walked in as he wiped his both hands with towel. He stared at her with huge grind.

"You're here, I thought you wouldn't come" Jackson said and put the towel on the circle table.

"If I'm not come, you will do something punishment" Rosé remarked serious.

"You know me well" He stated.

"What do you want to talk about?" Rosé said as she cross her arm on her chest.

"Easy girl, come with me" Jackson said and walked at other room.

Rosé hesitated for moment. Then she followed him from behind. They went inside the room that Jackson show her. Rosé look around the room. Then she spot a pictures on the wall. She stared at it and she slowly walked to see it close. Jackson noticed with warm smile on his face as he walked at her.

"Miss this?" He asked. Rosé just stared on the photos as she slowly took one to see it.

"You still have it..." She stated.

The picture that she was holding is when she and Jackson were together. She stared at it and look at him.

"Is this the reason why you want me to get back to you?" She asked as she shows the photo on him.

"Is more than that" Jackson answer then walked at somewhere places. Rosé just stared at him as she put it back the photo. "I'm sorry for everything Rosé, I regret it, when we decided to break up, my mind kept thinking about you. It's hard for me to move on from you. I swear Rosé.. Please forgive me.." Rosé just stared at him with no expression at all.

"After all this time? You just come in out of nowhere then you raped me very hard and you made me breaking up with Jimin also you fucking sold my child, now you want to apologize?" She stated serious. Jackson sighed and turned around with his back facing her.

"I get it... Look I set you free now" He said. That words made Rosé confused.

"What do you mean?" Rosé asked and walked closer towards him. Jackson turned around and grind.

"You can go with Jimin" He stated.

"You know that Jimin wouldn't love me back, because he felt in love with his wife" She said.

"I know but I will help you get back with him" He said. Rosé still unsure about this because she know him very well. She still doesn't understand why he suddenly said those words. "Look I'm leaving somewhere" Jackson said notice she still unsure.

"Where?" She asked.

"Switzerland, I have business there" He told her. "That's why I'm going to help you to get back with him" He said.