Chapter 12

••Rosé's POV••

"So you and Jungkook still together?" I asked Lisa that she sitting on other chair. Her smile faded and look at me with sad eyes.

"We break up last week" She said in low tone. I felt bad for asking her.

"I'm sorry I didn't know that..." I apologize. "So that's why you not coming last week... To fresh up your mind?"

"Yes..." She said trying her best not to cry. "He break up with me because he felt in love with that bitch Chaeyoung! I don't understand why, we have been together since secondary school!"  She said forcing not to cry. I quickly hugged her to calm.

"But do you remember what he said before breaking up with you?" I asked her. She looked at me like she trying to remember what's going on.

"He said that he like Chaeyoung  since secondary school the day that he bully her. I don't know how that possible and he said he already tired with me" She explained. "He thought I used him for money"

"Shhh.. It's ok, maybe you can take him back to you" I said with smile.

"What about you?" She asked me. "You and Jimin... How the progress?" She asked. I let go of her and look at her.

"I don't know... It's complicated" I told her.

"Is this about Jackson?" She asked. She knew that Jackson is back but she doesn't know what happened between us. "What did he do to you?"

"He..." I stuttered. She noticed as she hold my hand.

"Unnie, are you alright?" Lisa asked me worried. I look at her in shaking.

"Yes Lisa... I'm f-fine" I stutter.

"Your hands are shaking" She noticed me. I took a breath.  She stared at me still unsure.

"I don't know what happens to him lately" I stated.

"He is staying with you, isn't?" She asked.

"Yeah... But sometimes he went out somewhere" I told her. "He want me to get back with him but I refused it then..." I grabbed my purse as I took out a pregnancy test and handed her.

"What is it?" She asked as she look at it. Then her eyes wide open in shocked as she gasped. "Don't tell me that he made you..."

"Yes he is.." I told her. She gasped. "I don't know what happened to him lately"

"Does Jimin know this?" She asked. I froze thinking of it. "You didn't tell him"

"I just scared to tell him about this..." I stated still shaking. "I l-love him so much but... he will thought that I cheat on him.." I said.

"Unnie... You know Jimin very well... You guys have been together very well.. You should tell him" She said calm.

"If I tell him... He will change his heart toward that shitty Naeun" I stated. "I don't know what to do..." I said about to cry.

"Unnie..." She said tried to calm me.

••Naeun's POV••