Chapter 5

••Naeun's POV••

We were at the restaurant which beside our company. This is so awkward that Jimin just drag me all the way here which embarrassed me. Every worker look at us shocked. Some of them gossiping of us like shiiiitttt.

We were ordering our foods and drinks. The waiter was writing down and walk away.

"You not suppose to drag me all the way here" I told him sarcastic. He look at me.

"Why? Feeling embarrassing to do it?" He questions at me. I shot a cold glared at him.

"Everyone staring at us you know that" I remarked in deep tone.

"No wonder you stay single" He sarcastic said it. I rolled my eyes and took out my phone.

Not long after that our food came. I grab my chopsticks and started to dip my noodles. Then I blow it cause it's hot. I could tell that Jimin is staring at me but I don't care. Then I felt like it's uncomfortable.

"Quit staring please. You made me uncomfortable to eat it" I told him. He smirk and ate it.

"Look who's hungry" He joked as he was eating his food.

"I'm not hungry" I remarked. He look at me for sure. I sigh and admits, "Fine yes I'm hungry but little. It just my personality" I told him.

"Told you" He stated still eating.

"Can I asked you something..?" I asked him. He just hummed as response. "Why did you agree about the marriage?"

"Well.. I just don't want to upset my parents and your parents. That's all" He said. I nodded. P"Let me asked you why did you agree about the marriage?" He asked repeat from my question.

"Same answer as you, I don't want to upset my parents and yours" I answer. He nodded and continued.

"Does your girlfriend knew about this?" I asked him. He look at me suspicious.

"I did but she look fine with it.." He said. "Are you jealous?"

"What! no!" I said almost choked up. "I know you love your girlfriend so much"

"Don't thinking that I like you" He said which my heart broken into pieces. "I just do this for own good, that's all" I just nodded and ate my food.

Then we continue eating in silence...

<><><><>

Jimin pay the bill and we went out. I still feel awkward that I'm walking with my boss aka my future husband. I rolled my eyes about that.

We went inside out company. Then Jimin press the button of the elevator. After that we went to our office.

"Thanks for lunch Mr Park" I thanked him.

"Yah yah! I said just call me by name" He remind me. I realized what I call him and apologize him.

"I'm sorry boss" I said not making eye contact with him. Still not calling him by name. I could tell that he was staring at me but defeated.

"Alright go back to your work" He told me. I bowed him and walk to my office.

I smile without him noticed. But I know that he do this on purpose because his girlfriend is busy. Still I hate him. Plus he doesn't like me because I'm not his type. I rolled my eyes and open the door. As I open the door and shocked to see Ji Yoo and Chaeyoung.

"Unnie!!" Both of them were sitting on my couch.

"Jesus what are you doing at my office? Aren't you supposed to do your work?" I asked them.