Chapter 36

--Naeun's POV--

"Why would I want to meet her?" I asked in question voice as I stared at Yoongi in the eyes. He sighed as he stroke his hair.

"I don't know too... She just said it" He stated. I took a deep breathe and let out.

"She the one who shot Jimin, my husband. Why would she want to meet me? Apologies? I don't give a shit at all" I remarked sarcastic. He sighed.

"Is not her..." He spoke as I stared at him confused. "It's Jackson. Well she told Jackson to kill you but one of Jackson's men made a mistake" He explains as he put both of his hands in his pocket.

I went speechless by hearing his explanation. Jackson... Rosé told him to kill me but instead Jimin got shot. She still hate me but now she want me to meet her. What kind of logic is that.

"Well we still on research to find Jackson, he in Switzerland now" He spoke.

"Keep working on it..." I stated. He nodded then smile like he proud, showing his gummy smile as I stared at him with raise eyebrows.

"Congratulations, I hear you're pregnant" He stated. I just giggle and look at him with smile.

"I don't know how Jimin's reaction when he hear about this.." I said honestly. He just patted my head.

"He must be happy" He remarked in soft voice. It really rare to see him being soft but only toward me. I smile and nodded. "We will be seeing a little Park around the house" He stated. I look at him with raise eyebrows.

"I thought you hate kids" I remarked him. He made a fake cough.

"If your child is annoying" I stated. I rolled my eyes. "I should go now, you better come tomorrow, Hobi will arrange some room for both of you"

"Alright..." I said.

Before he could go, the door swing open reveal a worried Chaeyoung. We just stared at her in curious. She took a deep breath.

"Ji Yoo... Having a car accident" She said made us shocked in horror.

<><><><>

We went to Ji Yoo's room. Yoongi open the door and saw Ji Yoo lying on the bed unconscious with oxygen mask on. Also there Seokjin checking on her with Jungkook. I went toward to her worried.

"What happen?" I asked in shaky voice.

"I think she was having arguing with Taehyung until she left him. Then this happen..." Jungkook explains.

I took a deep sighed as I look around the room. I look around Seokjin's face that he acted innocent but deep down he felt furious I think. Because Taehyung promise that he will take care of Ji Yoo.

"Where's Taehyung?" I asked, noticed he wasn't here like he supposed to be.

"I don't know, I tried calling him but he didn't pick it up" Jungkook told me.

Then Seokjin suddenly vanished as he went out of the room without a words coming out from his mouth. I sighed same goes to Chaeyoung and Yoongi.