The day.

Today was the day Remus and Roman got to meet the new kid. Roman pounced up right and earlier to make himself look good, while the loud snores of Remus consume the room.
Roman dashes around the room, brushing his teeth for prolonged amounts of time, and takes at least 10 minutes to pick an outfit. Compared to Remus who was final awake and eating Roman's saved cake.

It was about 20 more minutes until they left for school, Roman looking like a model and Remus looking like he'd just woke up, because he had. The two engaged in conversations about the new boy.
"I think he might be hot!" Roman claimed, skipping as Remus trailed beside.
"What if he's ugly, or like a trash bin like me?!?!" Remus shouted, starling Roman.

Eventually they reached the bus and went to sit at the back. It seemed completely empty apart from Logan. One of Remus' best friends.
Logan went and started talking to Remus about a possible experiment he was going to plan. It involved seeing if he could explode the inside of an apple, but not the skin, making a squishy middle. While Roman sat at the back of the bus, fixed his hair and practicing pick up lines.

When they arrived to school, they hurried off to tutor to see their teacher sitting down at her desk, vigorously typing on her computer.
The knocked on the door, starling Mrs. Fletcher, as she greeted the boys.
"Come in your nice and early." Signaling to the twins that the should come in.
"I have unfortunate news that the student is late due to their flight being delayed, do you two mind missing lessons to wait?"
Roman and Remus looked at each other, "No, we'll wait", they said in unison.
"Oh, that's good, I think he'll be arriving at 10 ish, which is halfway through your first periods." The teacher exclaimed, heading them each a file.
"This is a file on every you need to know as a reminder, a map, his timetable etc. Please wait by reception to show him around the school!" Mrs Fletcher called, as the twins were walking out if the class room, going towards the office.

"Yo, you know what these files mean."
"What?"
"We can see what he looks like and what's he called!" Remus, said, already peaking into the file.

The files was neatly organised and were near identical, except one was addressed to the kid, and the other his parents.
"To the parent/guardian of Virgil, Mrs. Snow, we are delighted that you decided to choose are school blah blah blah blah!" Remus read, "This is garbage!"
"Yeah, but we know his name now, and his classes!" Roman replied, smugly looking at the timetable.
"Says he's got phycology first..."
"With me~" Remus shouted, cutting in Roman's sentence.
"Yeah..." He mumbled, containing reading the lessons, "Science with both of us, English with me, R.S with me and Maths with you..."

He finished when he heard the booming voice of the headteacher as he spoke to who Remus and Ran assumed were Virgil's parents.
They pressed their ears against the door, listening closely to the  information.
It took them precisely 1 minute and 42 seconds to get caught listening in, as the door opened, causing their foreheads to bomb onto the solid oak door.

Form the office, our walked the headteacher and Virgil...