The first day

When Science had finished, Roman was talking with his friends and Remus was chatting with two other kids, as Virgil watched them leave.
"I wonder if they've forgotten me already..."

"Hey Virg, what less have you got now?" Remus yelled, beaconing his friends to wait for the new kid.
"English with Mr. Morrison."
"Oh, that's with Roman..."
One of his friends whispered to him, "Oh yeah! Lo and Dee you guys are in the class!" The other two nodded.

Virgil took his bag and jogged after them, and trailing along behind them, not speaking. One of the kids wore large spectacles that had a blue tint to them, with a black edge. His uniform seemed perfect, with every crease seeming perfectly in place. He had deep aqua eyes, that where accentuated with the glasses. His hair looked like it was slicked back, while alot of gel.
The other kid had a different yet striking appearance. He had what would be described as scales crawling up his face, he was wearing a black beanie, and he was wearing his blazer over a loose black top that read "We live in a society." in a large yellow font. He had piercing jade eyes with slit pupils - Virgil guessed they were contacts, but he couldn't be sure.

When he arrived at English, he waved goodbye to Remus and entered the classroom behind Remus' friends. His hands were shaking slightly as he waited at the back of the class for the teacher to give him a seat. Once the teacher had noticed him, he was seated next to one of Remus' friends, with Patton on the desk behind.

"Hello again Virgil! How are you?"
"Patton, you just saw me, you know how I am..."
"Oh yeah! It was like three minutes since we last talked!" He giggled, catch bit next to Virgil.
"Hey new kid, whats up?"
Virgil thought for a moment, and replied with, "The clouds."

It appeared that was the correct thing to say. "I like you kid, what's your name?"
"Dude, I'm pretty sure we're the same age, and it's Virgil."
"I'm born in December, so I'm one of the oldest here."
"Ha, I'm born October, suck it!" Virgil called. "So what's your name, want to share with the class?"
"Deciet..."
"That's not a name - that's a nickname."
"...They call me dee..."
"That's nickname of a nickname!"
"Yeah, but..."
The teacher interrupted their loud conversation.
"Mr. Snow please explain the Thomas Malthus Controversy." Pointing at Virgil, his glasses hanging at the crook of his nose.

"The Thomas Malthus Controversy is about the increase of the population just when there are enough resources for everyone." Virgil replied, staring at the shocked teacher.
"Correct... Now let's continue this task."

Deciet beamed at Virgil, " How'd you do that!"
"We were a few weeks ahead of you at my old school - and I got asked the same question."
"That's proper cool, want to hang with us at lunch."
"I would love too but..." He began, remembering Patton. "I can't I promised to sit with Patton."

Dee sighed, acknowledging the name he'd wish to forget, "But you'll sit with is the next day right?!" The desperation in his voice becoming more apparent.

"Ummm.... Sure, why not!"