Only Dee can lie.

Remus and Virgil begrudgingly went to school (Education is good my dudes), and tried to sneak through the silent halls.

Everyone had gone to class and the halls where strikingly quiet. Usually s were still filled with a few stoners or a couple of kids sprinting to get to their class...
But nothing...

"Virgil..."

"Yeah?"

"You good?"

"Yeah why?"

"I don't know. Just seems to be a good question to ask regarding the circumstances. Such as you jumping out of a window on solid concrete, though I did also do the same thing. On a different note have you seen my dude R anywhere? He was supposed to talk to me earlier today... And he hasn't texted me back. Which is unlike him to be honest. Hey did I mention I have a tub of probably melted ice cream in my bag?"

"My dude you lost me..."

"I have a habit of doing that... Just follow me!"

Remus grasped Virgil's hands and he ran into the third storage cupboard. It was relatively small, it was partially empty apart from a mini fridge, a mop and a pile in the corner.

There was a few posters suck down my blue tac - one which was the timeline of all the famous events in history + useful info, the next being one for the rendition of the Phantom of the Opera and the final one being a good old classic MCR poster.

Virgil was squeezed next to Remus as he began to unpack his things.

"I told Logan I'd need this for later..." He mumbled, pulling out that tub of defrosted ice-cream.

"Soooooo.... What are we doing here?"

"I don't know. Couldn't be asked to go to class. Mr Harrison is a bore and I actually want him to... and... I can't say that! Hurrah!" Remus cheered, nudging Virgil in the leg.

"Ow. Mate, plz watch it."

"Roger that partner!" Remus cheered, tilting his hat towards Virgil, grinning at him like a child.

"You got, like first aid and sh*t?"

"Ah! Virgil! I'd never thought you'd use such rude language! In the name of our lord!!!" He gasps, pointing at the picture of Gerard Way.

They continued to talk for what seemed like hours.

Before the door opened...

"Hello me old chap! Thought you'd come here already!" Remus grinned, looking at the frustrated Dee - his hair still messed up form what I presume was running.

"Yeah... Great... Thanks for nothing..."

"Nothing!" Remus cried, clearly exaggerating that one, tiny, tiny, ounce, of that part where he gives s fuck.

"Yeah - Mr Shit face, yeah. That's guy" He began, rolling his eyes at the meer thought of this teacher...
"He kept me back... Three minutes after my 'appointment' to the dentist."

So Remus moved closer to Virgil to try and fit Dee into their 'closet'.
I have no shame when it comes to gay joke. Don't stop me.

They were pressed up to each others faces. And Dee and Remus started talking again like it was nothing.
Because for them - it was nothing.

For Virgil. Not so much.

His face was bright red and he became a human heater.

It was about fifteen minutes until someone did am oopsie. It was Remus. He did the oopsie.

Now kids - here is a little life lesson. If you are trying to stay hidden or undetected. Not start blasting Fall out boy. It won't end well.

And as this happened, the door opened and a very angry looking Mr Harrison was staring at the three...

He sighed and just began, "Dolion, what happened to your appointment?"

"Well, basically, I needed to contact my mum, and this was the only place with service, although I found these too here and didn't know what to do. Though, I contacted her and I should be going now..."

"Uh, fine. I expect you to come back a break though..."

"Yes Sir..." Dee exclaimed, grabbing his school bag and running away.

"Now you two... Oh, Virgil... The new kid... I didn't expect to see you here. Has Remus already influenced you... He did the same with that other kid. Uh! Forgotten his name. Doesn't matter tho."

Remus and Virgil got out of the cardboard, and tried to make up an excuse. Though that was Dee department.

"Right... Virgil. Remus is clearly a bar influence on you. Therefore I am making sure you guys are separated for the rest of the week. After school I guess you could talk. But not on school grounds. This seems fair. Right..."

Remus and Virgil were about to day there "last goodbye" when Mr Harrison spoke once again.
"Isn't Roman also your guide thing Mr Snow?"

"Yeah..."

"Right! Then I'll just request all of the seating plans so you are near him! He is a good influence (though sometimes he gets in drama) apart from that he is near to perfect..."

Remus mumbled shit under his breath. Stuff too no PG so I can't write it...

Mr Harrison escorted Remus to his English class and Virgil to his.

This shit was like Romeo and Juliet.
But hopefully they don't die in the end...

I BAMBOOZLED EVERYONE! YOU GOT INVESTED IN DUKEXIETY. JK NOW WE DO PRINXIETY APPARENTLY!!!