NO ONE ASKED. BUT I DID!!!

"Hey Re Re!" Dee called, running done the corridor to his best friend, who kept his eyes glued on the floor, looking like he was tracking the bits of stale bread and piss stains on the floor. Dee grabbed Remus' shoulder as he continued talking.

"I had this great idea, because that pancake thing didn't end in a complete disaster... I think. We could actually bring the group back... You know... Ignore the shit of the incident and. Move forwards?" Dee asked, his hands still clutching Remus' shoulder...

He tensed up.

"Clutching..."
"Clutching..?"
"Clutching."

"Hey Remus. You good?"

Remus felt himself stare at Dee, his eyes feeling like they would just out of their sockets. "Oh. Yeah. I'm. Great. Always am. Always will be." He finished, whilst sliding Dee's palm off his shoulder.

"Remus? I feel your not telling me something?" Dee asked, forcing eye contact upon Remus. "Remus. Please. I want to help you."

And as he said that the lights flickered and left them in the dark. The dark, isolating dark...

"Isolating..."
"Isolating?"
"Isolating."

"Ah shit the lights went out. You good man?" Dee called, squinting, vaguely making out a shadow of Remus. "Want help?" Dee out his hand out to try and reach Remus. He touched his spine lightly, almost brushing it.

"Caressed..."
"Caressed?"
"Caressed."

Remus felt his stomach flip inside out. He felt himself begin to shake as he flung Dee's hand away and ran for a wall.

His heart felt like lead, weighting down as he went. It was gripping him, in the throat. His rough, coarse throat.

"Rough throat..."
"Rough throat?"
"Rough throat."

He felt shoulders collide with the cracks in the wall as he traced them to try and stay calm.

~ Transferring focus onto Virgil and Roman in science~

And then the lights went out...

"Ah shit. Can't see the project now... What are we gonna do?"

"Not sure, to be honest, also can you even see me?" Roman asked, squinting at the dark, waving his hands to try and find Virgil.

Roman's hand lightly brushed Virgil's face, and he held his hand there are giggled, "Woop Woop! I found your face! So I'm guessing this is you and not so dead zombie thing or something..."

"Roman, you aren't touching me..."

"Wait... And that means..."

~ Transferring focus on Logan and Patton in Geography~

"Patton, can you please tell me if you are, 'gucci' as Roman says?" Logan stated, gesturing his hand to Patton. "I'm okay thanks," Giggles Patton, his arms wrapped around Logan's neck.

Now luckily for Patton. The lights are off. And he is blind as a worm.
But Logan did a magic trick and tuned into the same colour as a tomato.

I think Logan deserves a prize for best impression of a cherry. Well done to him.

"Hey Logie?"

"Y-Yes Patton?"

"Why are you so hot?"

"H-hot?"

"Yeah. Like temperature hot. You are really boiling. Are you sick or something?"

"I-I'm g-good thanks Patton... Just... A little... Flustered that's all..." He answered, scratching the back of his neck around Patton's arms.

"Oh..." Patton said. Unraveling his arms around, and stepping back, the sadness dripping from his voice. "I'll give you your own space..."

"No. It's fine." Logan quickly replied, grabbing Patton's hands and looping the around this shoulders again. "I like it this way..."

"I like you Logan..." Patton began, one of his hands on Logan's face, tracing the freckles that were lightly scattered. He couldn't see them.

He just knew they but memory...

Guess getting distracted in class staring at him came in handy...

"Like? That is a word with many implications Patton. For example, I like reading. It's a loose term that-"
And at that moment Patton kissed him. It was smooth and tender, catching Logan surprised, but he closed his eyes and melted into it.

NO ONE ASKED FOR THIS SHIP BUT FUCK YOU I LIKE IT!

Also sorry it's short. I can't be bothered today~

And thanks for 6k reads~