After-school.

Warnings for swear words and a lot of graphic imagery. This is Remus here, I mean come on!

So Remus had had a jolly old day. A new student arrived, he didn't get another after school, he successfully out a Year 8 in a bin without getting told off, handed his essay on time. You know; good things.
And to top this off - his plan was working perfectly to his knowledge. Everything was going to plan in his eyes.

He currently thinks that because he didn't know about Roman flirting with Virgil, or Deciet nearly making Patton cry and Logan... He was cool - he didn't really do anything. So in tutor, he sat next to Virgil.
"How was your first day."
"I screwed up..."
"How?! Everyone literally loves you!"
"They don't anymore."
"Why?"
"I messed up Infront of..." And his voice diminished to just mummers and sounds of disappointment. And then Roman came into the class.
He was still followed by three people as he strolled in, like 5 minutes late. (This may sound dumb - but Roman is a teacher's pet. It'll be the worse thing he'll every do)
Then he waltzed up and sat next to Virgil and started to revive the conversation.
"Greetings, my fabulous and beautiful pal Virgil." He proclaimed, while flicking his hair.
Virgil went simply went red again.

"Oh. I understand." Remus stated, glaring at his brother, "Has this nonce been flirting with you?"
"*Offended Princey noises* HOW DARE YOU CALL ME THAT?!?!" Roman yelled, knocking off everything on the desk.
"Dude, chill it's just a joke..."
"WHY WOULD YOU HUMILIATE ME IN THIS WAY?!?! THIS IS POSSIBLY THE WORST THING S HUMAN BEING COULD DO!!!"
"Doubt that."
"NOW YOU ARE DOUBTING ME!!! YOU DON'T HAVE THE BRAIN CAPACITY TO THINK OF ANYTHING BUT CHILDHOOD INSULTS!!!"
"I mean I could do and find a person and then tie each limp to a separate train and have them tear you apart either very quickly or as slow as I could possibly bring it out to be. And then just on the verge of death I'd take you from there and out you in a giant fridge until your sense numb and you feel nothing. And then I'd use a special Indian Medieval method of torture and I'd train and elephant to stamp on you and crush every bone in your body, and then..."

"Okay we get it! You two are both Alpha males in each others habits, but just shut the fuck up will you?" Virgil claimed, his cold unmoved face staring into the abyss.

And that was the end of that conversation.

Over in the next tutor over, Dee was texting Logan about his; 'integration methods' towards Patton.

"That was an extremely bad decision on your part. But we cannot change the last do there is no need to 'mourn' over your poor actions."
"

I know, but I think I might have gotten myself moved down a tier!"

"Was it really that bad?"
"Yeah! All his friends were loo at me - treating me like a piece of garbage. Which is true, but still!" Dee continued to rant to Logan, who is currently doing his science homework for next week that both his friends will inevitably forget.

And then the bell went and people regrouped into their usually fringed groups and walked out of school. Virgil was anxiously waiting for the two twins to stop yelling at each other before he left; as he regretted to say. They were his ride home.

"WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SO WEIRD?!?!"
"WELL, I'M NOT SORRY YOU DON'T SEE BEAUTY THEN!!"
"BEAUTY. HAHA, IS THAT WAS BEAUTY, I WOULD BE BLIND."
"AND YOU ARE BLIND FOR NOT LOVING IT!"
"WHY WOULD I LOVE YOUR PLAN TO KILL ME!?!?!"
"HEY! I NEVER SAID IT WAS TO YOU. YOU DON'T DESERVE A PLAN LIKE THAT!"
"NO! I DESERVE SOMETHING BETTER!'

Now I believe personality if you put two monkeys in an area to fight for dominance and mating. It would still be more civilized that this mess.
And Virgil was done with the mess.

"Alright, listen you two." Virgil began, putting his hands on the mouth of the twins. He spoke in an emotional voice, his eyes dull and his head aching.
"I'm done with this crap. We know you guys are the best of the best but stop flaunting you masculinity around and drive me home already." He smiled, "Now take you ass to the car and stop flirting at me."

Virgil slowly walked out the room, leaving the two twins stunned and blushing.