The Real You

Sydney was miserable. Suicide was optional for her, at this point. The past two weeks of her "forced relationship" were filled with endless beatings for no reason. However, Sydney could still have her phone and laptop. So there she was, sitting their silently after another beating, when Katelyn and Ally decided to Skype her.

"Bonjour mademoiselle!" Ally greeted Sydney in French, like she always did. "Hey," Sydney said, looking down. "He's been beating you, hasn't he?!" Katelyn gasped, and clicked on her Five Nights at Freddy's game. "Next time he does, you can stab him in the butt or whatever," Sydney laughed. "Play the game!" Ally said, clicking on her game as well. "Since me and Katelyn already beat the game, we'll play it on 20/20/20/20," Sydney said as she customized her difficulty level. "Y'all are gonna die in 5 seconds," Ally said with a poker face. Katelyn started singing Poker Face in an Italian accent. Ally cracked up laughing; Sydney rolled her eyes back in her head. "Your eyes don't belong there!" Ally pointed out. "I know. Let's play!"

"I SWEAR IF I GET KILLED BY WINNIE THE BOO ONE MORE TIME I'M GONNA UNLEASH ALL MY RAGE AND SHOVE BOMBS THROUGH HIS EYEHOLES IN HIS SUIT!!!" Sydney yelled in frustration. "YOU AIN'T THE ONLY ONE!" Ally yelled for no reason. "You can't pass night 5 still?" Katelyn laughed like a French person. "Shut up. I suck at this game," Ally pouted. Sydney suddenly went still, for she had heard the heavy footsteps coming this way.

Sydney shut off Skype and quickly closed her laptop. Her Fnaf game was still running.

Freddy walked up behind the girl, and she went stiff. Time for another beating. "Why were you threatening to shove bombs down my suit?" Freddy asked. Now Sydney wasn't scared; she was embarrassed. "Um...it was a video game," Sydney said, hiding her face. Freddy chuckled and opened her laptop, to where her game was still running. "Ha, this was what you were yelling at?" Sydney nodded. "This game is made after you, but these guys are more aggravating than scary," she said, closing her laptop again. "Hey...Sydney...why did you stop coming back?"

Sydney froze. "My mother wouldn't let me come back. I don't know why, something about 'the truth,' maybe?" Freddy sighed and shifted his eyes to his own suit. "Do you know why we have feelings?" he asked. Sydney nodded. "You died as kids when a security guard killed you. You were put inside the suits. And it was the same for Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy," she said, scooting closer to Freddy. "Yes...we still are humans, but most people don't understand us that well." Sydney had a sad look on her face. "I'm sorry....for everything that happened to you, and to the other animatronics," she whispered. Freddy stared at her, not knowing what to do if she started crying. Well, too late. Sydney hugged the bear animatronic, sobbing quietly. "Why are you the one crying?" Freddy asked. He was confused beyond anything else. "You can't cry over this...so I'm crying for you," Sydney said. Freddy hugged back. It was better if he didn't say anything. He just wanted to stay there and hug her, all night.

"Freddy! If you're hurting her I swear you'll be one sorry bear!" Ally yelled as she burst in the room with Jazmine, Katelyn, and Katie. They saw those two hugging, and immediately went outside the room before saying, "Awwww!" Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy came out of their rooms to see what was happening. When they saw, they turned to the group of girls and smiled.

"Looks like we won't have to hurt Freddy after all."