Chapter 17: "It's just McKenna now"

(Andy's POV:)

I quickly pass what is left of my tea to Rye as I pick the girl up apologizing over and over again.

"It's fine" the girl says shaking me off of her as she stands up her voice sounding highly annoyed.

She is wearing all black clothes, a black tank top,  black cargo pants and black Nike trainers if I were to be exact. She has milk chocolate brown hair that was worn in a waved mob that shaped her face perfectly -

 She has milk chocolate brown hair that was worn in a waved mob that shaped her face perfectly -

She also has memorizing green eyes that shone like emeralds.

(McKenna's POV:)

I was on the way to the studio, my head tilted slightly to the ground" when I feel something slam into me and then hot liquid falling onto my clothes.

The man attempts to pick me up while continuously apologizing but I reject him and I reject him and stand by myself, I'm so bloody pissed and in no way am I going to hide it. "It's fine" I tell him through gritted teeth finally looking at his face.

(Flashback, 21 years earlier:)

(Third person POV:)

The young brunette girl sped up speeding towards the large play park as her small yellow summer dress that her mother had forced on her  flying out behind her.

She faced the ground as she ram but little did she know that also speeding along towards her was a small boy around her age

"McKenna! Slow down your going to hurt yourself!" The brunettes older brother shouted as he tried to catch up, but he was far to late as only split seconds later both kids were on the floor rubbing their heads.

"I'm sorry" the young boy frowned ad he looked at the girl who was giggling "It's fine" she tells him smiling. When her brother reaches them and pulls them five year olds up who immediately smile at eachother and introduce one another.