Chapter 1, The new kid

Keith's POV: There I was just another boring day of school I was looking out the window not paying attention to the teacher. Until principal Coran walked in with a boy that I've never seen before. He was tall had chocolate brown hair, Carmel tan skin, and blue eyes that shined like the ocean. "Sorry to walk in, in the middle of your class Mrs. Allura but we have a new student" said principal Coran.

"Hi my name is lance" said the new boy "it's nice to meet you Lance go have a seat in front of Keith" said Mrs. Allura. I waved my hand in the air so he knew were to sit he walked over to me and sat down I just continued to look out the window.

A week later
————————————————————————
"It's been a week since lance came to town and I want to talk to him but what would I say" I thought to myself as I walked into school. As I was lost in thought I all of a sudden tripped I looked up and saw James the school bully. I rolled my eyes and began picking up my books then I got kicked to the side by James.

He picked up my art book and opened it I instantly got up and tried to get it back that was my favorite book. His buddies grabbed hold of me as he looked through the book he flipped a page and I saw one of my favorite drawings.

"Wow this is a cool drawing" Said James then he ripped it out of the book and crumbled it up he started to rip more out. I grew furious and stomped his friend's feet to make them let go I jumped on James and started to punch him. He threw me on the floor and began to kick and punch me "HEY" a voice yelled I thought it was a teacher but then I heard punching.

I looked up and saw lance, James and his gang were gone lance helped me up and took me to the nurse.

Lance's POV: It was another day of school I started to head to my class but then I saw a group of people surrounding something. I walked over to see what was going on then I saw the emo kid that was in my science class. He was being beaten up by the school bully James I hardly knew the emo kid but for some reason I wanted to help him no, I wanted to protect him. 

So I dropped my books and yelled "HEY" when James turned around I started to punch. Lucky I took boxing classes and gymnastics so I knew how to fight pretty well. when I was done I grabbed James by his jacket and said "don't ever touch him again" then I threw him on the floor him and his gang ran off. I helped the emo kid up and took him too the nurses office.

No ones POV: "How did you do that" Keith asked "do what" said lance "beat up James no one has ever beaten him before". "I don't know I just saw you being hurt and I knew I had to help you".

"Oh the names lance by the way" he said while holding out his hand "yeah I know who you are you're the new kid you moved here last week" "yep that's right" he"I'm Keith" "nice to meet you Keith". Keith rubbed his eyes and grunted "sorry James broke my glasses so my eyes are starting to hurt". "oh maybe the nurse has some come on let's get you cleaned up" said lance.