Chapter 2

Lisa's POV

"hey Chu, I'm wondering if you and Chae could come over and cook for me" I asked nicely. I'm so hungry and wants an actual food. I'm getting tired eating instant food. I can't cook an edible food neither.

"I'll asked Chae. You must be so hungry huh, Lalisa" Jisoo said on the other line. I pressed the elevator at 15. Good thing, I'm the only one at the elevator. It's quite embarassing if there's anyone who heard me.

"Chaeng! You wanna go with me? We'll cook for Lisa" Jisoo shouted. Chaeng squealed from afar. I chuckled because of it.

"We'll be there in 15" Jisoo said chuckling as well.

"Okay, take care guys" I ended the call and went out. My unit is at the very corner of the 15th floor. I squinted my eyes when I saw luggages and few boxes at front of the unit beside mine. It was two months ago since someone has occupied it.

I walked slowly, waiting for my new neighbor to come out. I see none. I stand at the front of the door, pressing softly the doorbell. Few seconds, there's no one opening it. I'll just offer some help. But since no one is around, I decided to enter my apartment.

Few minutes had passed, Chae and Jisoo entered the apartment. I gave them a copy of my key so they can come over anytime.

"Lisa, you should watch Jisoo cook so you can do it yourself" Chaeyoung said as she hug me tightly. I stand up and included Jisoo to the hug. We squeeze her until she decided to get out.

"Okay, you know I tried but it's not working for me" I said pouting. Releasing them from a hug.

"Lisa' that's disgusting" Jisoo said referring to my pout and I throw her an apron.

"Does someone starts to occupy the unit beside you? There are empty boxes outside" Chaeyoung said to me as we sat to the kitchen island.

"Hmm yes. But I didn't seen him/her/them yet" I shrugged.

"You should bought something whoever that is an welcome stuff" Jisoo suggested and I just nodded.

"Yep, who knows maybe that someone is as kind as unnie Dara" Chae said smiling.

"okay guys, I think I could handle that welcome stuff you know. Anyways, how are you guys doing? Are you ready for tomorrow's classes?" I changed the topic. They are always more excited than I am on whom I am going to be my neighbor. The occupant usually stays only for 6 months or less then they'll left. The best so far was Ms. Dara.

"Hmm, yes after all it's our last year as college students" Chae said while she devours my yogurt. It didn't sink in on me yet.

"Let's not talk about that" Jisoo said rolling her eyes. Chae and I laugh.

We finished Jisoo's delicious Japchae. I burp so loud that it startled Chaeyoung. Jisoo couldn't help but to laugh, throwing her head and holding her stomach. I suddenly felt embarrassed. It was really too loud.

"I think I want an ice cream" Jisoo said as she recovered from laughter.

"Me too. Don't worry Lisa got us" Chae wink at me and I smiled.

"I got no stock on fridge but give me a minute. I'll go down and buy some for all of us, okay" I said while getting my purse.

"You want me to come with you?" Chae asked. But I simply shook my head and smiled.

The boxes that Chae was talking about was gone. Anyway, the convenient store is almost empty. I was glad since I don't have to queue for a long time. I bought an strawberry ice cream for Chae, chicken ice cream for Jisoo and three Mango sandwhich ice cream for myself.