Chapter 8

Lisa was running out of groceries in her pantry. She had no choice but to get her slim body up on that couch and went to the nearest mall. She wears a black dress and a black coat. She looks beautiful, mysterious and elegant. However, she didn't know any of that. Or when people tell her, she won't believe. For her, those things doesn't matter but a good heart. At everyone's eyes she's perfect.

She was humming and singing while pushing her cart, synching her voice at the music, it was Boombayah by some girl group she doesn't know. She was busy looking at the end of can goods section when someone bump at her cart. Her eyes automatically fall on the owner of the cart, she smiled seeing someone she knew.

"Wendy, you look great" she greeted Wendy who's flustered. Wendy has her bangs on with her jetblack hair, wearing a black off shoulder and black jeans. Showing her perfect curves.

"You look stunning" it slipped on Wendy's lips and Lisa shyly smile.

"I assume you only leave around this place" Lisa pushes her cart and Wendy followed her.

"Yes, I'm just few blocks away from Irene's and you." Wendy licks her lips. She was nervous so bad.

"Cool, we should hang out sometimes" Lisa offered.

"I was about to ask you this night if you want to hang on my place" Wendy tried to sound confident but she failed when her voice crack and Lisa lost her shit. Wendy laugh as well, seeing how Lisa was a dork, she starts to begin comfortable.

"I'm free. My bestfriends had other plans so I'm all alone for this day" Lisa said still recovering from the laughter. She wipe the tears on the side of her eyes. Wendy loves the sight.

"Great! How about we finish shopping, leave this into baggage area and stroll this mall? Let's watch movie too and eat!" Wendy claps her hands like a child. Lisa chuckled seeing the older lady so excited.

The plans Wendy mentioned happened, except movies because they were all seems to be boring, nonetheless she was happy. Wendy can't control her heart beat, it was wilding all the time Lisa will close the distance in friendly way.

Currently, they are in ice cream parlor devouring vanilla ice cream with caramel popcorn as toppings. Lisa was oblivious on Wendy's internal battle. The latter wants to squeal so bad, to release all the excited hormones cause by the blonde on her.

"Lisa, do you want to go home? You're boyfriend might be worried on you" Wendy assumed but hoping Lisa would correct her.

"What makes you assume I have a boyfriend?" Lisa chuckled. Wendy looked outside the glass of the parlor. Trying to think a good response.

"I don't know, you're pretty. And lots of people would be all over you" Wendy explained meeting Lisa's gaze.

"I don't have one. But how about you?" Lisa softly laugh. Ignoring the fact that Wendy called her pretty because of her shyness to response regarding that matter.

"I don't have one too" Wendy couldn't hide the sudden flow of blood on her cheeks.

"Girlfriend?" Lisa casually asked.

"W-what?" Wendy hold her chest, her face was surprised at the question.

"Well, I don't have any of that too" Wendy awkwardly laugh. You could be the first one if you want to. She told Lisa inside her mind.

"Ohh right, your face screams I'm straight" Lisa joked, hoping that she didn't offend Wendy.

"I'm not!" Wendy protested and surprised by her action. What the hell!