Chapter 6

Lisa's POV

It was late in the evening, I heard someone knock on my door. I'm guessing it was Irene. It's the fourth day of our agreement. It's the fifth time she's late. I'm kidding, it's only the second time around.

"Hey, I got an ulcer already" I teased her. It was already 11 in the evening and I haven't eat anything. She cooks so well that's why I always wait for her.

"I told you to eat something. And I informed you I had lecture right?" She rolled her eyes and put the plate on my table.

"Yep, but I always choose to wait for this" I said pointing to her dish.

Irene and I never really talk. She always gave me food and then leave immediately. She's quite, and doesn't talk unless I'll pissed her off, accidentally.

"Did you ate already?" I asked her, she's about to leave.

"Not yet"

"Eat with me" I offered her smiling. It would be nice grabbing dinner with someone new. And she seems to be a good company. Well, I'm not sure about that.

"We're not friends" she said nonchalantly. She starts holding the door knob.

"I know but we can change that" I wink at her. I grab her hands and put her on the dining chair. She was refusing so bad but I made sure I won't hurt her.

"You're harassing me" she stated with vehemence. 

My eyes widen, I didn't know what I did, I just want to eat with her and had a conversation. I need to apologized!

"S-sorry. It won't happen again" I stutter. I hate myself for making her feel like that. I'm so stupid. I bow myself to her so low.

"I'm so sorry Irene"

"So sorry Irene!"

"I j-just want to eat with you"

"I'm sorry for touching you without your consent"

"No. I just overreact" she said not looking at me. I tried to meet her eyes but to no avail, I didn't because she starts walking to sit on one of the dining chair.

"I thought you're going to leave?" I ask her confused.

"Let's eat before I change my mind" she said plainly. Although I'm still embarassed, a small smile escape my lips.

I serve her plate, she said she can do it herself but it's the least that I can do after what happened. Oh, there's another one. I'll tell her before she leaves, it would make her happy.

No one talks. Irene busied herself from eating and I'm too embrassed to start a conversation. Only the clicking of utensils was heard. Until I got the courage to open my mouth.

"How do you find Seoul?" I stop myself from asking personal questions, I'm afraid I'll invade her privacy. She eyed me coldly.

"Good" she answered me.

"Did you make friends already?" I want to punch my throat for sounding like a mom. I just like this talk to keep going, you can't blame me.

"Yep" she look at me coldly but it felt like she's judging me due to my stupid actions.

"Do you like worms?" I ask suddenly. Why do you have to be this idiot Lisa, she's isn't Thai! Look what you did, she got choke!

Out of panick, I gave her an apple and she tap my hand lightly, still struggling to breath. Oh my geez! She'll die because of me. She point to the water and then I put it near to her mouth. Yeah Lisa, you were supposed to give her water not a an effin apple.