Chapter 29

Irene accompanied her cousin and the latter's fiance into an old jewelry shop. The thick glass that protect those jewelries from thief and elements were free from dust and dirt. Jennie nodded in approval.

"I didn't know that this shop exist here in Seoul" Jennie said amazed.

"I just accidentally found here when I was looking for a graudation gif- uhm" Irene stopped herself when she realized that she was about to spill that it was where she bought the tulips necklace she gave Lisa four years ago.

"Unnie, thank you for bringing us here." Jisoo said and I smiled at them.

"This place is special" Irene said.

"Good morning, ladies. What are you looking for?" A sales agent on his mid 30's greeted us.

"A marriage ring" Jisoo said.

"Dumbass, we're looking for a wedding ring" Jennie said and Jisoo just pouted.

"What?! It's my first time getting married. It's okay to make mistake" Jisoo said.

"The only mistake I will tolerate would be from your vocabulary" Jennie replied.

"Ohhh, cute couple" the sales agent said.

"Give me a second, I'll show you all the rings we've got"

True to his words, he showed up with hundreds of beautiful rings. From the most simple to the most elegant.

"I'd like it to be simple" Jennie said. Jisoo quickly nodded. Irene smiled, the two looked so inlove.

"No diamond stone" Jennie softly chuckled.

"Nope. I want it to have one" Jisoo said.

"I think I like this one" Jisoo's eyes glimmered at the white gold ring with small diamond stones around the ring.

"Nope, this one is more beautiful" Jennie contradicted as she scrutinized the white gold ring that has no diamond but has an embossed line design.

"Aish, there's too much diamond stones!" Jennie stomped her feet as she saw what Jisoo was holding. Look at these two, are they sure they want to get married?

"Help us unnie!" Jisoo begged for Irene who was silently judging other jewelries at the display racks.

"Hmmm. I personally like that brilliant gold with the white gold inside. It looks simple and elegant at the same time" Irene said smiling.

"Great choice" the sales agent complimented.

"Look at her, she knows what she wants. Suho must had been no problem at choosing wedding ring way back then" Jennie said. It was an innocent compliment but it made Irene's stomach turn, particularly at the mention of his husband's name.

"I'll take Irene unnie's opinion" Jisoo said that made Irene smile.

"Me too, you had a great taste girl" Jennie winked at Irene.

The two settled at the ring. They still have to meet the chef for the catering services. This part made the couple excited.

"Jisoo you're phone is ringing" Jennie said as she started the engine of the car.

"Oh, I haven't notice"

"Hello Chae?" Jisoo said as she answered.

"What? Bring her to the hospital!" Jisoo said and Irene looked at her direction with a worried face.

"She's so stubborn! But we can't go there. We have to meet the chef in few minutes."

"What happened?" Jennie asked curiously.