7

"don't tell me about being gay, you twink! last semester you said mark from the upper grade looked hot and then you replied, i quote, ' i'd be gay sometimes i guess'!"

"this is not about me!" haechan tried to defend himself as the argument became more heated.

"not to be the mood breaker, and believe me i'm really enjoying the drama, but we are in a library... so wanna fight outside?" renjun asked as his mood progressively moved to a more expecting one, he was just excited.

-

it's finally saturday, jaemin was just chilling in his bedroom. he had woke up pretty late, and there wasn't much time left before the sun started his journey, to let the sky welcome the usual shiny moon that every night gives life to the whole city, from jaemin's spacious room you could have a majestic view from the window on the roof.

he remained awake until late - or better, early in the morning - to catch-up with the few dramas on air he didn't manage to watch during the weekdays.

he got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom to have a shower and wash his teeth. some minutes later he came in his room once again, he sat on the edge of his bed, a towel still around his neck catching every water drop coming from his wet hair.

he spaced out for some time, he abruptly snapped back to reality when he remembered not logging into his favorite game today. he used the towel to dry his hair one last time before throwing it away who knows where.

he swirled on his chair and opened his mac, waiting for the game to start.

a few hours before

"teacher renjun! your favorite student is here!" haechan whispered as he approached the table renjun was sat at.

"technically you're both my favorite and least favorite. you're still late, aren't you?" in the end, he agreed to be haechan tutor, he still doesn't know what actually made him agree, but yeah, here he was.

"my mother said, i had to repay you in some way since i won't be paying you, don't even try, my mother said i should bring some of the kimchi she made the other day. wait, do chinese people eat kimchi?"

"you dumb student of mine, i live in korea, yes i do eat kimchi. isn't it like an unwritten rule?"

"fair enough." he handed him the biggest container renjun had ever seen in his life.

"OMG THAT'S A LOT OF KIMCHI, SHE DIDN'T HAVE TO." renjun tried to fit the container in his backpack, considerably struggling.

"if i can't get you on top of the class i'd feel so bad, let's get started it'll be a long ass ride to get you up there." he slammed the notebook he used to note everything he tried to memorize, in chinese.

"not to be rude, but yeah, in case you haven't noticed, i'm KOREAN, i don't don't even know how to say 'hi' in chinese." haechan said as he started to look through the older notes.

"stop complaining, will you? i'm here to teach you, not let you copy my notes." he sighed and started with his 'lesson'.

after a few hours of studying, both of them got out of the library, they were exhausted.

"sooo, what if we go at a computer cafe? do you have those in china as well?" haechan tried to persuade occasionally striking some cute poses.

"yeah sure, haechan!" he replied with a cute pose too.

"you can do it too!? you're good at it, that was disgustigly good!" he took renjun under his arm and hopped away to the computer cafe, it was becoming a habit.

when they arrived at the cafe, sat in two random chairs next to each other, they logged in the game they planned on playing and started to browse for an opponent.

"yah! this kid is so good, he oneshot me. how's your match going so far?", haechan scooted closer to renjun, to get a look at what he has been doing.

"wow! what a timing, it' crazy, that's jaemin!" haechan was comprehensibly stunned.

"his username is really 'xXjaynanaXx', what year is this? 2012?" renjun was still laughing his ass off when he killed jaemin, as if it was nothing, the other tried to suppress his laugh, failing.

on the other side of the screen jaemin was getting annoyed, who the heck is 'hngrjwngya', he's a good player, probably between the best 100 on the server, he had never seen this player, how did he manage to kill him off this easily?

rematch.

"look jaem rematched you!" haechan nudged renjun's elbow to accept the request.

another win for renjun, another one, three, four, five, six...

"WHO THE HECK IS THIS PLAYER" after winning not even a match jaemin rage quits the game, leaving the other two on the other side of the screen laughing.

he paced around a pout evident on his face, he then glanced at the window. i want to go for a walk but it's raining.. who cares! i love rain anyway!

he does not.

he quickly put on the first pair of shoes he found and opened an umbrella, going for the convenience store near the neighborhood.

"damn it's raining. what a pain in the ass do you have an umbrella?" haechan asked the older as they came out of the cafe.

" yeah, you can take it. i live nearby. see you monday." he passed the umbrella to haechan covered his head with the hoodie and rushed home.

as we all know, renjun is no fit for any sport activity that required a prolonged time of effort. halfway home he collapsed on the sidewalk. he sat the under the rain, his hoodie wasn't even covering his head, he's all wet, what's the point.
he was enjoying the rain way too much.

the rain abruptly stopped when jaemin reached the ash haired guy. placing the umbrella over his head, kneeled at his level he greeted him all smiley.

renjun taken aback from the other sudden presence got up and walked leaving the other behind.

"hey, hey! are you gonna ignore me again? there's no need for you to apologize!"
jaemin said following the other still trying to cover the wet guy with the umbrella.

"you're hanging out with both of my friends, why can't the 4 of us hang out together? oh, why don't we do a friend's party at mine i bought snacks!" jaemin appeared in front of him showing the bag full of snacks.

renjun laid a hand on his cheek slightly brushing it.

"shouldn't xXjaynanaXx practice tonight? he really sucks at that game.