28

"when he left it was late, i came back and saw all the messages bora had sent me i told her to meet me. i told her everything." jaemin explained, "what did she say?"

"she said 'i'm happy you finally found someone you really like.', but i can see that she's not." jaemin paused for a second, "i reached for her to stope her, but she begged me not to..."

"it would have been harder for her to give up on you. you can't complain." jeno sighed, "you better do something about renjun fast, or you are going to lose both of them." jaemin nodded. the other helped him get up and continued their way home.

-

"are you sure you want to go back already?" kun asked, he was helping renjun packing his things again. he came only monday, today it's saturday and he was already getting ready to depart. renjun chuckled, "chenle bought the tickets already, it's not like i can refuse." kun nodded in understanding, chenle's family was really generous to buy his round trip he can't cause more troubles, "but are you ok with it?" he asked as he saw renjun having a hard time closing the suitcase. "kinda. chenle misses me, either i go back or he comes here. he shouldn't skip school because of my impulsiveness." the suitcase was finally closed, "if you have any trouble with whatever, call me. i'll gladly help you." kun hugged his shorter cousin, renjun happily hugged him back.

"let's go, i still gotta say goodbye to auntie." kun took the suitcase and followed his lead outside.

"JAEMIN!!" jeno slammed the window of his bedroom open. "YOU DAMN NA JAEMIN!!!", still no response. "YOU COWARD YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET THIS!"

jaemin could hear him. he just didn't want to reply. actually the window was even open, there would be no way for him to not hear the other. he was demoralized. he didn't feel like replying, that's it.

he tried following jeno's advice and called renjun, as expected no one replied. he then tried to message him, no response.

jaemin isn't this oblivious to believe renjun doesn't like him at this point. he literally tried to kiss him. at first he supposed it was either that or the heat of the moment. to be honest he was leaning on the second option until chenle slapped him some days ago. that pretty much proved to him that the older had a crush on him. anyway, if he isn't going to come back or decides to not talk to him again, nothing is going to happen.

"FUCK JAEMIN, RENJUN IS COMING BACK!"

jaemin shoot up from the bed and stumbled to the window, fully opening it. "WHAT?!", when jeno finally caught his attention he sighed, he only cares about renjun, huh. jeno though.

"GET READY, WE'LL TALK THROUGH PHONE." jaemin rushed to his phone and dialed the number already searching for a pair of pants to change those ugly sweatpants he had on at the moment. "WHAT.DO.YOU.MEAN?" jeno heard a thud from the other side of the phone, he probably slipped on his pants. "sicheng sent me a message." he was interrupted by a struggling jaemin, "wait what? he has your number?" he said, confused. "don't interrupt me or else. chenle bought his a plain ticket for him to come back 'cause he missed him." jeno said knocking on his sister room, who was getting ready as well. "is jaem ready?" she asked tightening her ponytail. "not really."

"who are you talking to?" jaemin asked. "hii jaeminn." hanuel snatched her brother's phone. "jeno promised me he'd do house chores for a month if i drove you to the airport to meet you bf~" she said, making the other line pretty flustered. "he's not my boyfriend... yet!"

"i'm sorry but i don't really care about what's your relationship, i just want to see some drama, hehe." the scariest thing about haneul was her similarities with haechan. jaemin had chills running down his spine. "i don't really want to go anymore... JENO WHAT IF HE PUNCHES ME AGAIN?" he screamed through the microphone, just to make sure jeno heard as well. "i think he will. i heard some shit through jungwoo." she chuckled. jungwoo... he's a traitor...