34

"thanks for the ride mrs. lee!" both guys said in unison as the exited the car. they exchanged goodbyes and the car made its way into their garage. as soon as they where out of sight renjun slapped the back of the taller's head. "ohw! what was that for?" "the embarrassment." jaemin laughed. "renjun, sleep at my place." renjun looked at him with a judging face, "you wanna have sex on our first day? get lost pervert."

"that's not it!! i wasn't thinking about that." renjun thought the younger looked like a puppy, watching his owner leave. oh god, he's so cute. "please i just want to fall asleep while hugging you.", renjun surely won't fall for those puppy eyes. "please, please, pleeasee."

-

jaemin unlocked the entrance door, causing a loud noise. renjun clung at his sleeve, "be careful! do you want to wake everyone up!?" he whisper shouted. they walked upstairs, tiptoeing trying to make the least amount of noise possible.

"huh, never again." the older said as he finally sat in the bed tired of being extra careful making his way to the younger's bedroom. "i'm so happy!" jaemin thew himself over renjun almost crushing his bones with a hug. "hm sure, you smell." jaemin didn't even listen, he sniffed his boyfriend.
he still can't belive they are boyfriends now. "my boyfriend smells nice." he happily stated. "shall we shower tomorrow morning? your boyfriend is so tired, hm? good night." the smaller tried to rip him off, failing. "get changed at least, you surely have a pajama, i won't let you sleep naked."

"i'm too lazy..." he pouted crushing renjun even closer, "i'll do it, just let me go please." jaemin loosened up his grip and locked his eyes with him, his pout quickly turned into a smile. "it's in the drawer." he let go of renjun, making his way to the other side of the room, he picked the supposed pajama, plus a shirt and a pair of shorts jaemin agreed to lend him. he swings the t-shirt and the shorts over his shoulder and extends hi arm holding the pajama into his direction. he looked at the clothes and then back at renjun. "you said you'd do it.." renjun's face reddened. he dropped the clothes on his boyfriend's lap and slowly loosened his tie. even thought it was festival day they were asked to wear their usual uniform, mainly to distinguish students of the school from other visitors. he unbuttoned the first button, they couldn't look at each other, renjun eyes fixed on the shirt, he got even more nervous when more skin started to show from under the clothes. jaemin was nervous as well, the air in the room suddenly became so suffocating. "i-i-i'll do the r-rest." said jaemin abruptly stopping him. "oh, yeah, it's better that way." they turned away, back facing each other and got changed.

awkward.

jaemin's bed wasn't small, but it wasn't king sized either. large enough to fit two people, small enough to make them feel each other warmth even without touching. even though jaemin's idea was to sleep hugging renjun he didn't want to make him uncomfortable, so he laid down tummy facing the ceiling, renjun did the same. silence persisted for a while, "didn't you want to sleep hugging me.?"

"can i?" they looked at each other, the taller slowly faced him and embraced the other, he turned his way as well and rested his head on top his shoulder. like that they slept the whole night, peacefully enjoying each other's warmth.

the sun was still up when jisung escaped his duties to search for chenle. not long before the older send him a message asking him to come at his stand. his class organized piano performances, basically chenle was the only one working. when he arrived there the other was playing the piano halfheartedly. jisung heard him play before and all his usual excitement probably faded away in the first hour and a half. before agreeing to play the piano for the festival the two talked about it casually, jisung predicted he would get tired really fast, but chenle didn't listen to him and agreed anyway.

the bored student glanced around the room and coincidentally locked eyes with a tall figure, his best friend, who was standing in the back of the crowd. chenle scoffed, he should be front row cheering for me but look at him! he's at the back as if he's just a random listener. as if jisung read his mind, the next time he glanced at him he wasn't in the same spot as before, now he could clearly see him kneeling on the ground behind the first row of kids and toddlers. the taller cutely waved at him while he was struggling not to clumsly fall over some kid in front of him. chenle smiled and did his best pressing the piano tiles.

his performance finally reached its end, it was time for the skilled player to take a break, he thanked the audience and reached for jisung's hand. he was surprised but took his hand anyway and they rushed outside, completely ignoring the command of coming back in 15 minutes at max. "where are you taking me?" he asked the smiley guy affectionately gripping his hand, jisung was blushing, thanks to god the other was looking everywhere except at him, he wouldn't be able to bare the embarrassment. one of the things he loved the most about chenle was the amount of physical contact he initiated with him, jisung was not as bold as chenle. most of the times when he thought of holding hands with him or hugging him, as if he was mind read, chenle would reach for him. he still doesn't know if he's a rare case or chenle does this with everyone, other than renjun and sicheng, he has never seen him close to anyone. he's very extroverted, but most of the times he doesn't become actually close with whoever he meets. even with his brother or jeno, they know each other but they're not close, if chenle saw one of them in the halls he would surely greet them with a smile but then he would continue on his away.

"i wanted to run a bit, i've been sitting there for hours." he said.

then he abruptly stopped, almost causing jisung to fall, in front of this stand which played games. "look! look! it gives out animal plushes!!" chenle turned to jisung. oh god he's so cute. the redness of his cheeks traveled to his ears, fortunately his hair which grew slightly longer than usual covered them. "win one for me, i pay you play.", jisung analyzed the stand, it was one of those ball gun games, where you aim at a target and hope the owner didn't sabotaged the cheap plastic gun. "i'll try 5 times, if i fail i'll just buy you one, the prices are ridiculous."

sure, when the first 5 tries didn't go as expected jisung's ego was getting hurt and so other 15 tries went by. he released a big sigh of relief when he finally scored enough to get the giant plushie his older friend wanted. "want me to try as well? i feel bad to take this home when you tried so hard to get it." chenle glanced at the taller, you're talking as if you didn't pay for every try ...

jisung agreed just to please him, he pointed at the small keychain dangling from the wall of prizes, chenle nodded picking up the small gun to shoot at the targets, when he shot all the plastic bullets he got the highest score achievable. the younger mouth rested wide open as his eyes were fixed on the score counter. "can we have the keychain over there?" jisung nudged him with his elbow, "you're gonna waist all those points just for that keychain?" he whispered. "i guess we'll take two." he smiled telling the student on the other side. chenle had the two keychains in hand and started walking away, jisung following him even though he was having an hard time carrying the giant price he won for him.

chenle held up the two keychains, "you gotta attach it either there" he said pointing at the bag jisung carried with him, "or on your house keys ... maybe not, you loose your keys too often, where is your backpack?"

"why on the backpack?"

"i want people to see we are matching! plus, isn't it cute?" jisung cheeks flushed red, he wants others to see us matching ?!?!?

"oh, by the way what are we gonna do with this? jisung said referring to the human sized plushie. "that's a nice question actually."

ㅡㅡㅡㅡ

didn't proofread  !! im sorry :(
double update cause im trying to finish this story before school starts again ,,
sorry for updating so rarely but i really don't feel like writing lately
have a good day and stay safe !!