29

jaemin's heart started beating at a quick pace, is he going to hug me? he was in fact running up to him.

in the doubt jaemin opened his arms, giving him space to enclose him into a tight hug. his steps sped up as he was getting closer. he's going to jump?

BAM

jaemin in was now on the ground.

renjun punched him.

-

jaemin was hit in the face with a punch, he was definitely stronger than the previous time.  the pain did not hit him immediately, he had a moment of nothing. simply watching renjun as he made his way to the floor. he felt a stinging sensation around his nose area.

"HE'S BLEEDING RENJUN!" kun screamed, the others noticing too.

jaemin touched his nose, his fingers were covered in a red thick liquid, as soon as he saw blood he fainted.

jaemin woke up in a bed, covered by a light white sheet. he looked on the side, a curtain. on his left, renjun napping. he laid his arms on the mattress beside jaemin, resting his head sideways. he probably was tired, he probably didn't sleep on the plane, knowing him, jaemin was sure he spent all the night drawing before the departure. he sat up, gazing at renjun, brushing his hair with his hand, renjun's hair was growing back, his roots were black. he has never seen black haired renjun, his thoughts were wondering way too much. wait, is this a hospital? he remembered the punch he received earlier, touching the area he punched felt alright, it didn't sting anymore.

renjun turned his head, "you woke up, huh?" he yawned. "i should say i'm sorry, i'm not tho." renjun sat straight and stretched, "is your nose alright? the nurse said it's fine." jaemin nodded, "why are we at the hospital anyway? it's just a punch.."

"firstly this is the airport nursery, secondly you fainted so we brought you there." he explained, "uh.. i don't really like blood... anyway, where are the others?" jaemin asked looking around to find his friends, but he couldn't find them.

"they are chilling at a cafe nearby, rock paper scissors failed me, so i'm there waiting for you to wake up." the older got up and paced around the room, looking at the photos hanging on the wall.

"renjun... about what happened-" the other blocked his mouth with his hand. "don't." he took a breath, "i might be sorry about that. let's just forget about it." he sat back where he was before. "jaemin i gotta tell you something, ok?", he still didn't say a thing, he just nodded. "i'm gay. i like guys. i got overboard that time and the other day too."

"renjun..."

"nono, i'm not trying to say anything, i thought you just had the right to know, i'm sorry i didn't tell you before, i needed time-" jaemin stopped him, his speech was getting messy, stumbling on his words. he was talking really fast, "renjun! i-i have a fucking crush on you! you don't need to apologize for not telling me before or for liking guys. thank you for telling me. thank you for trusting me." he embraced him into a hug. renjun was speechless. "i really like you, i promised myself to break up with bora before telling you, because of that when you tried to kiss me i rejected it." he slowly let go of him, sliding his hands from his back to his neck, then to his cheeks.

"so what's your answer?"

renjun was fighting hard not to smile. his crush wasn't one sided at all. for the first time in his life he didn't feel helpless when speaking of crushes.

he didn't reply, but even if he wanted to he wouldn't have time to, because the others suddenly came into the room. they slammed the door open, loudly chattering with one another. the two of them immediately tor apart, "you're awake!" haneul exclaimed, all the guys gathering around the bed. "you're fine? can we go already?" chenle asked, jisung agreeing. "yeah yeah, let's go.", the younger cheered, rushing outside, the rest following.

jaemin stopped renjun from going outside by taking his wrist. "what is it?"

"jaemin, can you give me some time to digest the information? i got confessed out of the blue, hm?" he brushed him off. "also i need to clear up somethings with someone."

"what do you mean?" he frowned, does he hate him for avoiding the kiss? does he need to rethink about his feelings for him?

"just give me time, ok? be patient for a bit." renjun slightly smiled tapping his fingers on his hand still grasping his wrist, "let's get going."

renjun left, jaemin was still confused, but he trusted him, he's going to wait as long as he needs to. once put his shoes on he got his phone from the bedside table and walked up to the rest of the group, following his steps.

"so, shall we go home?" sicheng asked, kun nodded. "thanks for the iced americano i guess, let's hang out sometimes." haneul said before starting her way outside leading the group to her car. the others walked behind, chitchatting by themselves. renjun and jaemin at the end row. jaemin took renjun's hand and intertwined their fingers, "now you know my feelings, i can openly flirt with you. i don't need to worry." he giggled. renjun hummed, they held hands until the exit, when they split. sicheng was going to ride renjun and kun home. jaemin and the rest went back as they arrived.

"see you tomorrow." jaemin whispered into renjun's ear, making him flustered. he walked off backwards waving with full arms in the air. for some reason only renjun noticed jaemin dumb self showing, he begged him to stop, he was getting embarrassing.

"is that your new house?" kun asked as he dragged his luggage through the gates of renjun's house. "yep, it might look spacious from the outside but it's not. since dad is back to china with mr.dong, you can sleep in my room." kun chuckled, "can't wait to smell your usual paint scented room."

renjun scoffed, "i know you missed it.", "of course i did, you still owe me a painting.", renjun skipped inside the house. he will never give him a painting he's sure his cousin will slam it on everyone's faces to brag abouthis little cousin.

🗻🏜🗻🏜

hi guyss ~ hope your doing well !!
this ch isn't really important ig ?? jaemi confesses but yeah, wbk :)
leave a comment or vote if you want,

have a great day and stay safe ~!