Episode 2 (part nine)

**so I got people saying to continue, so I will. And I'm sorry haha. I literally didn't see them until now cause I don't use my iPad that much. Anyways, here's a time skip because I literally don't remember what was going on. And it's probably been like a month or two since the last chapter happened, so yee, read on you masochists**

     "It's getting colder outside..." I say to myself as I light a cigarette on the front porch. The wind almost blew out the tiny flame that lit my pale face in the darkness of night. We had made an agreement. I do whatever he wants, and I get to choose the pay for whatever I do. So basically I could demand as much out of him as a want, but he probably knew I wouldn't go overboard.

     I had already told Maki and Kaito that I was moving out, that my job was more of a stay away type of thing, but on some terms confidential, so I couldn't say what. Since I have some background with criminal justice, they just assumed it was along those lines, which is good for me because now I don't have them up my ass about where I am 24/7.

     I head back inside to get ready for this business party thing his friend is having? I don't know, rich people stuff. He wants to take me so people don't try and hook up with him. It's a dream, I get to go to a stupid high class party in stupid high class cloths and cling to the dick of some stupid high class homo. What a dream.

     "Hey sugar tits, get your fat ass over here!" He yelled to me.

     "Coming, you granny fucker!" I don't know when it started, but I guess we now have this thing where we call each other rude, sexual names. And clearly, I'm still not good at it.

     "Come here, I want to put something on ya." As I got a little mad due to him not acknowledging my remark, I stand up against him. He puts a tie on me, checkered black and white, his favorite pattern. After this action, he pecked my lips.
     "You look sexier when you wear my trademark, babe." Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not dating this man whore loving imbecile, he just couldn't be bothered to remember my name.

     "Whatever you say." No one cares to know about the lifeless conversation we had on the way over, so I'll spare you the time. We were pulling up to another mansion, people getting out of limos at the front and walking up the tall, white stairs in their flashy dresses. When it was our turn to get out, I opened the door for him and walked hand in hand all the way inside.

And yet again, another shit hole I didn't know I was getting into begins.