~Part seven~

((I know no one will probably read this part, but holy fucking shit! My friend and I started this to be crack heads. I meant for this to be as fucked up as I could, but I didn't expect to many people (1k atm) would read this. So thanks haha, fuck man))

Saihara's POV
After a while, we eventually let go of each other.
"U-um, could you p-please get off of me..?" I ask, to which he laughs.
"I thought you liked being touched by our bare chests~" this made me shrink into myself...what the actual fuck! I just walked around an absolute strangers house with nothing but latex boxers that are a size to small for me, my uniform from the night before. He was wearing pants, baggy and black, joggers I believe. That didn't matter, because I was shaking in embarrassment as he watched, meaning a bitchy remark was coming.
"....um, what are you doing?" He sounded like one of those stereotypical high school girls who just hold nothing back when talking about how nasty you are. I whine more.
"Seriously, what are you doing? Are you constipated or..?" SLAP! Yeah, that's right, I slapped him. "Why the actual fuck would you say that!" He seemed alarmed that I yelled, let alone swore. But at the same time it looked like he was going to gut me alive in a matter of seconds. "Aren't I allowed to be embarrassed...I'm 'so sorry' I'm not comfortable enough to touch a stranger, walk around his house looking like a slut, do whatever he wants...I just" I was trying not to cry, I'm not weak...I'm not... "I just don't want to deal with this emotional bullshit" I find it unsettling that I couldn't stay mad any longer then that, I'm no push over. But he just reminds me of a child, how could you be mad at that?
After comforting me for a while, he began to pet my hair, whispering nice things that made me jolt with a weird feeling in my chest. His hand slowly moved down to my cheek, caressing it before trying to pull me into himself...