06

-Killer Queen by Queen-

Denise pressed her lips together, rubbing in her lip gloss as she stared at her reflection in the sun visor mirror. It was just about nine o'clock, and she was about to head out to Nate's RV. Content with her glossed lips, she shut the visor and pulled open the curtains off the windshield window to see outside.

Mark had installed curtains on all the windows for when they're stationary.

Speaking of Mark, that's who Denise was looking out for. He had went out for a smoke break - fortunately.

Denise had decided it was better to leave when he wasn't around, to avoid getting any lip.

Closing the windshield curtain, she then pulled back the curtain of the passenger seat window.

Not seeing him anywhere, she opens the door and climbs out. After shutting it quietly, she quickly made her way over to Nate's RV.

Denise knocks on the door and checks her surroundings one last time to make sure Mark isn't around.

Luckily it didn't take long for Nate to answer.

When he opened the door and saw her, his face lit up.

"Hey, I didn't think you were coming. You didn't give me a specific time."

"And you didn't ask," she said in a sultry tone.

Nate smirks, "touche."

"You gonna let me in or what?" she placed a hand on her hip.

Nate takes a moment to look her up and down.

She was wearing a white thin long sleeve crop top, dark blue jeans, her classic vans, and waist beads that complimented her curvaceousness.

"Come in," he stepped to the side.

"Thank you," Denise climbs the stairs, brushing past him.

"Whoa," Denise was taken aback by his RV.

She thought it was huge on the outside by it was even bigger on the inside.

It had almost everything that Mark built but on a much larger scale and a lot more space. There was a full bedroom in the back, a full couch with a widescreen TV, a full kitchen with a dining room table, and more than what one person needed for sure.

"Nice, huh?" Nate stood closely behind her.

Denise whirls around, taking a small step back, "yeah, very." She crosses her arms over her chest, "I'm a little thirsty."

"Oh, okay," Nate makes his way to the fridge. "I got beer."

She laughs, causing him to turn around with a questioning look.

"I'm gonna need something a lot stronger than a beer."

Catching her drift, the corner of Nate's mouth curved into a smirk.

A bottle of Bourbon was all he had, and that was good enough for Denise, who was in a desperate need to slip away for a few hours.

Nate sat beside Denise on the couch, watching her pour herself a second glass of Bourbon. He watched silently, only thinking dirty thoughts as he sipped on his own drink.

"You got any music?" Denise asked, keeping the bottle of Bourbon in one hand as she used the other to sip from her glass.

"Music?" Nate's eyebrows raised.