44

-Yes I Am by Mamamoo-

Having already set things up, all they had to do was sit down and start recording. Denise sat in the middle, leaving Adeline on her right and Samantha on her left.

The first few questions were how they met their husbands, what they thought when first meeting them, and what they did on their first date.

"Alright, next question," Denise said, scrolling through her phone. "Let's get a good one. Ooo! Okay, 'what is a misconception that people have about your marriages?'"

Samantha and Adeline looked at one another, thinking.

"That is a good one," Samantha squinted.

"Well, I got one," Denise was smirking. "I don't know if I want to say it because I'm married to your brother. It's very TMI."

"Say it!" Adeline nudged her. "Where all wives here."

Unsure, Denise looked at Samantha, who was desperate to hear what she had to say.

Realizing something, Samantha gasped. "Oh my god, I forgot mom and dad watch your videos."

"Oh, damn," Denise chuckled nervously, looking at Adeline.

"Mom, dad, don't watch this video," Addy said to the camera. "If you get to this point, please skip or click it out."

"I'll put a time stamp just for them," Denise joked, making the girls laugh. "Okay," she got serious. "A misconception that people have about Mark and I's marriage is that our sex life is boring."

Samantha froze for a moment, "I wasn't expecting that."

"Was it because of that video where you guys talked about discussing your sex life before you actually did it?" Adeline asked.

"Yeah, the comments in those videos were horrendous, and most of them were from women."

"I'm not surprised," Adeline rolled her eyes.

"What other women do for their husbands in the bedroom is their business," Denise was getting annoyed just thinking about it. "But don't be mad at me because I don't have to play dress-up and do porn star tricks to keep my man interested. I make love to my husband, and you fulfill yours' fantasy. We're not the same."

"And that's fine," Samantha agreed.

"Exactly. Personally, to me, there is no love in having your husband standing above you in an all-leather get-up and a whip, making you beg like a damn slave. I don't want to feel like my husband's whore or sex toy. There's nothing cute or romantic about it to me."

Samantha giggled, "dude, now all I can think about is Mark dressed in leather."

"That would be terrifying," Denise laughed though she was cringing on the inside. "He's so big, and imagine dressed like that, standing above me."

Samantha was laughing so hard, she nearly fell out of her seat.

Denise looks up, fanning her watery eyes.

"You guys are a mess," Adeline was trying too hard to keep in her own laugh but was failing epically.

"Okay," Addy took a deep breath. "Let's bring it back in. I have a thought."

"Okay," Denise grasped a giggling Samantha's hand in an attempt to calm her down as they gave Adeline their attention.

"For the women who were clowning you in that video. Besides your own sexual desires, I think it really depends on the type of man you marry. Some men really aren't into role-play, dirty talk, dressing up, threesomes, and all of that stuff. It's the same thing with men who like more natural women. It might be rare, but it's a thing."