11

-Why Am I Like This by Orla Gartland-

Denise and Mark hung out with Alexander and Amanda for a whole week and didn't pay for one thing. Amanda and Alexander took them to dinners, lunch, breakfasts, and boat rides. They checked out museums, breweries, and they went shopping.

As much fun as Mark and Denise were having, Amanda and Alexander were showing more signs of being swingers. Every second, they were tossing compliments at the fake couple.

It would be so out of the blue, it caught Denise and Mark off guard every time.

Mark still wasn't thinking anything of it until Amanda took it upon herself to squeeze his biceps in front of Alexander, who didn't seem to have any problem with it.

It looked like Denise was going to win, but Mark stood his ground: Amanda and Alexander Bonavich were not swingers, and he was sticking to his belief.

The couples were supposed to hang out on Saturday morning, but Alexander had some important online stuff to do for work. So, Denise left Mark at the hotel to hang out with Amanda.

If she had to pick one of the Bonavich's to try and get a confession out of, it was Amanda.

Out of the two, Alexander was the more reserved one. He was quiet and mostly let his wife do all the talking, and as the saying goes: Loose lips sink ships.

After getting mani-pedis, Amanda decided to take Denise to get an outfit for the dinner they had tonight with the boys.

"Oh my god, you look gorgeous!" Amanda circled around Denise. "Red is your color!"

"I think you're right," Denise slid her hands on the fitting spaghetti strap dress. "I should wear dresses more often, cause I look good."

"Yes, and those curves," Amanda bit her lip, looking Denise up and down. "Aaron is one lucky, man."

"I thought I was the lucky one?" Denise crossed her arms over her chest. "I mean, I have noticed you eyeballing my fiance like you want to rip his clothes off."

"Oh my - I'm so sorry," Amanda held her hand over her heart. "I didn't mean to offend you. I just, he's very attractive, both of you guys are. Alex and I, we're just kind of free spirits, and we tend to love everyone outwardly. I'm sorry if we've been making you two so uncomfortable."

"I can let it go," Denise shrugged, "but I need you, to be honest about something."

"Of course, what's up?"

"Are you and Alex swingers?"

"What?" Amanda begins to laugh in amusement. "Are you serious, Eva?"

"Yeah, I'm serious. Believe it or not, I know when I'm being groomed. You've paid for everything since we got here, and you don't even know us."

Amanda shook her head, visibly unoffended.

She was getting a kick out of Denise's assumption.

"You're so funny," Amanda shook her head. "Have you ever stopped to think that maybe we're just good people who want to give other people a good time?"

"In my life, people don't give you things for free," Denise was honest. "Look, I'm not going to judge you if you are. I'm just a person who likes to be told the truth. I like to keep it real."

"And I appreciate that about you," Amanda rubbed Denise's arm. "I can promise you, we are not grooming you. We're just two attractive people, sharing a good time with two other attractive people. Is that so, wrong?"