07

-Break my Broken Heart by Winona Oak-

WARNING: SEXUAL/VIOLENT CONTENT

Denise didn't know how long she had been asleep, but it wasn't long enough for her to wake up sober. She was content, sleeping her drunkenness away until she was woken up by the sound of someone banging on the van.

She tried so hard to ignore it, but it was so loud and so harsh, it was almost triggering for her. Slamming on a door, a window, or car, in her life, meant something was about to happen.

However, her drunken state made her delirious. All she wanted was for it to stop - desperately.

With her eyes half-way closed, she rolled out of bed and crawled over to the door. She felt around until she found the handle and pulled the door open.

The chilled night air hit her legs so hard she shivered as she squinted at the sight of Nate.

"What the fuck?" she cursed, "what the hell are you doing here?"

"Hey," he tried to climb inside, but Denise pushes him back, the alcohol coming through his pores, making her stomach churn.

Nate was wasted.

"What are you doing?" she asked more harshly.

"I don't know," he slurred his words. "when you left, I thought, why stop the party now? Another bottle of Bourbon, and here I am. What do you say, you and I have an afterparty?"

"Look, uhh," Denise was still so intoxicated, his name escaped her.

"Wow, you can't even remember my name," scoffed Nate.

"Look, dude, it was fun. I had a good time, that's it. It's the middle of the night. You're obviously drunker than I am, let's not do this. I don't want to disturb, Mark."

"Oh yeah, Mark," Nate laughed. "He's in there?"

"Yeah, he is," Denise lied. "And he's sleeping so," Denise tries to close the door, but Nate stops her.

"You see, it's funny you say that because I'm pretty sure I saw him leave not too long ago."

Despite her tipsiness, Denise knew where this was going. This was the wrong time for her to intoxicated.

"You need to go."

Denise tries to close the door, and once again, Nate blocks her with his body.

"You know," he laughs sadistically, "that playing hard to get shit was never cute, right?"

When Nate suddenly pushes her back, Denise goes into protection mode and kicks him. He catches her foot and shoves her in the van sideways, so her feet are inside.

He climbs in, and as he's closing the door, Denise starts gunning toward the front seat to beep the horn. Before she can make it, Nate takes her to the floor, landing on top of her.

Denise falls face down so hard; the wind gets knocked out of her.

Nate roughly pulls her on her back, and Denise hits him in the chest with her fists.

"Leave me alone," she seethed.

Her drunken state made her weak, but Nate's made him strong.

He roughly held her wrists together with one hand and started unbuttoning his pants with his other.

"Lucky me," Nate laughed evilly, "you were already dressed up and ready for me."

Tears start welling in Denise's eyes as she felt his hand tug at her panties.