chapter 1

{Morgan's POV}

So today is the day I move in with Nash, Taylor, Cameron, Aaron, Shawn, Carter, Jack and Jack, and Matt, yes. Matt Espinosa. Unfortunately he is my brother. It's six thirty in the morning, and I'm sleeping peacefully, until I hear an annoying familiar voice whisper shouting in my ear.

"Hey Morgs! Get up! Today, we move out!" Matt says while he throws one fist up in the air like he just won a million dollars.

"I'll get up when I'm ready! Now go away!" I say and throw my pillow at him.

So the whole reason I am going to be living with Matt and Magcon in Cali for the summer is because my parents won a six month cruise to the Caribbean, and my mom doesn't trust me home alone. They left last night, and we leave today. By the time my parents found out about going on a cruise, they already told Matt he could live with the boys for the summer. So after summer, Matt and I move back home and my aunty Jen will be looking after us for the time my parents are gone. My mom knows Bart is going to be there, and Matthew, so she is making me stay with them. It's not like I want too. I am pretty much getting forced too. Matthew is so protective it's not even funny. Knowing that I am going to be living with eight other boys for the whole summer, Matt will never let me leave his sight. My mom also wants me to make sure Matt won't be doing anything stupid this summer, so she told me I also need to keep my eye on him. And if anything does happen, tell Bart and we will then talk to my parents.

"Well, it's a four hour drive to the airport, and another eight hours for our flight, and almost all of the guys are at our new house." Matt says.

"Oh, good. Then we will be fashionably late." I reply with a smirk.

"Morgan, I'm serious." Matt says seriously.

"Oh, I'm sorry Matty Poo. I don't want to keep you from all of your pretty boy friends." I say in a sarcastic tone.

"Oh come on, Morgeena! You know you're in love with all of them." Matt says while he rolls his eyes.

He knows that I hate when people call me that, so that's exactly why he does calls me that. And okay to be honest, yes, all of the boys are really funny and talented, and I find them quite entertaining to watch. But I feel like they are all stuck up. I haven't really met or held a conversation with any of them except Carter, because he's like Matt's best friend, and like another older brother too me.

"You wish." I say and crinkle my nose.

"Okay, now with that being said, you have an hour, Princess. Or we leave without you." Matt says sassily.

"Okay, don't mind if I sleep for another two hours then," I say rolling back over to my stomach.

"I mean it Morgan. An hour." Matt says shutting my bedroom door behind him.

I sigh, but jump out of bed. I take a shower and put on a pair of black leggings, with one of my red basketball hoodies that says 'State champions'. I have so many sport hoodies and sport clothes, it's unreal! But what can I say, sports are my life, I don't know what I'd do without them. I am almost in any sport imaginable. I can also beat Matt at any sport, so don't listen to what he says. I put on some mascara and just the basics knowing I will probably be sleeping the whole trip. I put my hair up in a messy ponytail. I decide to wear my white converse shoes. I head downstairs to have breakfast, and then get ready to leave.

{Matt's POV}

I go into my room and throw on a pair of tan khakis, and a black v-neck shirt with my black and white Van shoes. I walk downstairs and I am eating breakfast, waiting for Morgan to come downstairs, and my phone goes off. Someone is texting me. It's from Sarah Baker. Morgan's best friend.