Chapter 11

Matt's POV

Right now I am just in the kitchen eating lunch, talking to Sarah. I miss her so much, it's actually starting to hurt. I don't know if I should tell Morgan right now, because it might be too early but if I don't, I might end up pushing it off to the side and leave Morgan in the dark. I mean, Sarah is her best friend.

Me: you should come to Cali.

I say smiling through the phone.

Sarah: are you serious, Matt!? My parents would never let me go!

Me: tell them that you're coming to see Morgan. I mean, that's another reason you could come.

I smirk.

Sarah: oh really? And what would my first reason be? *she asks smirking through the other end*

Me: well, you get to see the boys..

Sarah: uh huh.

Me: and you get to see us perform...

Sarah: and..?

Me: and, I guess I could possibly be added to that list.

Sarah giggles.

Sarah: of course you are.

Me: Sarah, listen. I really miss you, and I need to see you.

Sarah: Matt, I need to see you too. I've needed to see your face, and bright smile, and your eyes for so long. I've just really needed you here, and I just really want to see you. I just want to see your eyes looking into mine. I want you to hold me, and kiss me and to tell me that I'm yours because I still can't believe that I have you in my life.

I really don't know what to say. I can't believe she's needed me this much, and I didn't do anything about it.

Me: I am so sorry I haven't been there, Sarah-

Sarah: no. Matthew, I am not going to stop you from living your dream-!

Me: my dream is you-!

All the sudden I hear someone's voice interrupt.

Gilinsky's POV

I walk into the kitchen to get a drink, but instead I see Matt and Morgan arguing.

Matt's POV

"Matt? Is everything okay?" Morgan asks worryingly.

I say into the phone quietly so that Morgan doesn't hear me, "I'll talk to you later." I hang up.

"What was that all about?"

I'm kind of getting ticked off that Morgan needs to be in my business all the time. I mean, I feel bad about not telling her, but can she at least stop worrying?

Morgan's POV

Matt is acting really weird. He's been getting these odd phone calls and afterwards he doesn't act like himself, almost like he's hiding something.

"It was- uh- nothing."

"Matt, what's going on?"

"Nothing's going on."

"You're lying to me. Please, Matt. Tell me. I'm your sister-" he cuts me off.

"Exactly! You're my sister! Not my friend-!"

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask hurt.

"well maybe if you were my friend I'd actually tell you what's going on, but you're not! So please, just do us both a favour and stay out of my business." Matt says angrily walking up to his room slamming the door.

I don't know what I did. I just asked what was wrong because I was worried.

"Are you alright?" Gilinsky asks startling me.

I turn to him, "I didn't know you were here."

"I came down to get something to drink." He pauses, "Morgan? Is everything okay?"

"yeah. Everything's fine." I say as calmly as I can.

"And.. are you?" He asks.

"I just don't know what I did." I shrug upsetted.

"I um- I heard what Matt said." He says looking me in the eyes.

I chuckle trying to shake it off not making eye contact, "yeah. Well that's just brotherly, sisterly love." I turn away from him because I don't want him to see my hurt.

He nods, "you sure?"

"Yeah. I'll be fine."

Jack walks up beside me and looks me in the eyes, "Morgan."

I look down and try to fight back the tears then back at him with tears in my eyes, "I was just wondering if he was okay."

Gilinsky's POV

I can't help but think if this is about Sarah. I know he's still not telling her, but it hurts me to see her hurt.

I bring her in for a hug, "he'll get over it. I promise."