Chapter 2

*mistakes are everywhere, so please forgive me for them*

Beam reached the coffee shop.
He was surprised to see Kit, sitting there already.

He reached their table and sat.

They didn't waste any time in greeting each other.
Kit started with his straight forwardness.

"Uhm.. listen.. I had to check on something.. that's why I took my time.

So whatever your requirements were, it couldn't be done by some professional actors. So I had to look for someone who belongs to a lower standard."

Beam was getting impatient.

"So I've booked you a male escort. He'll help you out with this problem"

Beam infuriated at this.
" What! Are you kidding me? You've got me an escort? How am I supposed to take that to my mom? "
He was fuming with anger.

He abruptly got up from his seat and was about to leave when a tall, handsome guy with slightly tanned skin tone appeared in front of their table.

"Hi.. you're here. Wow! On time... You're really punctual." Kit felt ecstatic, seeing the other man.

Beam furrowed his eye brows looking at his best friend being all cheerful.

"Beam, meet Forth.. your fake boyfriend"

***

Beam couldn't leave the coffee shop after meeting his "boyfriend".

"So, I hope you already know me." He arrogantly asked Forth.

"Yes. I've seen your pictures on those magazines." Forth timidly said.

Forth has always been with these rich businessmen and businesswomen. But Beam was intimidating him to his core.
Firstly, because it was his first time to act like a real boyfriend in front of other people, most importantly, Beam's mother. Secondly, he was awestruck with Beam's beautiful physical features.
It was taking a toll on him to restrain himself from not looking at him.

Yes. Kit had already informed him about the entire situation.

Forth knew what he had to do.

He would do anything for the amount of money that Beam was willingly paying him.

"Let's make this pretty clear. I won't be paying you a single penny more than twenty-five thousand dollars. You already know I'm a rich businessmen, but you can't fool me at that. I know your kind of people, so I will do every sort of police verifications on you.so how do you want to get the payment? Do you take payment as per hour basis or something?"
Beam could easily see the changes in Forth's facial expressions. Forth's face lost his colour.

"Am I being too harsh to him?" Beam asked himself but he thought 'this' kind of people are already accustomed with this sort of behavior.

Beam felt that Forth could be his savior at this.
Forth resembled a harmless guy. His attitude towards them, made Beam believe that,this guy might be educated too.

"You don't have to pay me more than fifteen thousand dollars. That much will be enough for me. And I'm not a prostitute. So you don't have to pay me on an hour basis. I'll sign the legal papers too." Forth mumbled.

***

It's been a month since Forth and Beam met. Time was going like those sports cars in those F1 races.

Beam made sure that Forth was a safe guy indeed.
He did some serious background check on him.. even verified his residential details.

They both have signed the legal contract papers.

Beam even mentioned that if Forth tried to run away during their acting period, he couldn't be able to leave the country.

Beam really was an intimidating guy.

But Forth knew, he loved his mother.

He got to know about Beam's divorce and why he didn't want to get married again.

He felt bad for him.

He met Beam's mother. He instantly loved that woman.

She too surprisingly accepted their relationship.

She even loved Forth too, especially after knowing that Forth was an orphan.

Forth was finally happy.

Beam too, sometimes opened up to Forth. They were becoming friends.

***

Everything was going perfectly as per Kit's plan.

Beam's mother was more than happy to find her son being happy with a person like Forth.

She was hesitant at first to accept the homosexual relationship, but seeing Forth, she admitted that nobody couldn't  be more perfect for her son, than Forth .

Those gentle, calm eyes can easily win her heart and not to forget the ever so polite nature of that boy.

She was very proud of her son for choosing the right person for himself.

But everything went squandered, when Beam's mother had a heart attack.

It happened on the day, when Beam was out of the country for a very important business deal.

She was doing fine too. But suddenly her chest pain rose and her voice started slurring away .

The house maid could not think of anything else but contacted Forth.

He immediately reached there and took her to the hospital.

Beam was informed.
He too came back to his mother straight away.

It turned out that his mother was experiencing the angina for a long time, but she hid it from everyone.

Beam's heart almost crushed when he got the news. He couldn't imagine his mother going though all the pain alone.

She had to go through a CABG surgery.

Beam was breaking down at this.

Forth was always there with him.

He lost his parents at a very early age, so he loved Beam's mother like his own.

He was having a hard time too.

The surgery was a successful one. But she needed to be kept in the hospital for further surveillance for at least a week.

TBC....

(A/N : please don't forget to vote for the chapter and leave some comments, of you liked this chapter 😊

Happy reading ♥️

~Tania♥️)