Chapter 19

*forgive the mistakes and the chapter is suitable for 18+ readers only.. please leave if you're underaged. It contains some mature content.

Thank you 😊*

"....when I'll mark you mine." Beam's word made Forth gasp. The fierce voice sent shivers down his spine.

"w..what do you mean..?" Forth almost stammered making Beam smirk evilly.

" what I mean is that.."He harshly pulled Forth towards him, by his nape. "since you're planning to run away from me, I'm going to do something because of which you won't be able to leave me." He hovered over Forth's body, stared deep into his eyes.

"wanna know what I'm going to do?" he asked me with immense seriousness.

Forth just nodded his head... his mind wasn't functioning properly when Beam was so close to him.

"I'm going to have sex with you.. I'll please you with so much pleasure that you'll forget about your plans of running away from me. I'll make you addicted to my body.." Beam said making Forth's eyes go wide in shock.

"wh..what??!!" Forth looked absolutely baffled.

"yes.. my darling husband.. we're going to consummate our marriage. I'm going to make love to you and with that neither of us can drift apart from each other." He said with utmost sincerity.

And the next thing he did, shocked Forth even more.

Forth's POV

He suddenly pushed me.. I fell down loosing my balance. I was terrified at his act, I was expecting a loud thud because of me falling on the floor.. I closed my eyes shut to prepare myself for the pain.. but to me astonishment, nothing like that happened, instead I felt something very soft at my back.. I slowly opened my eyes just to found myself laying on the couch with Beam, hovering over my.

He was looking with an expression that I had never seen before. I couldn't comprehend what was happening. My body and mind were absolutely numb. I just laid there with him on my top and his words resonating my mind...

"He wants to mark me as his... he wants to consummate this marriage... does that mean he loves me??!! Does he really want me in his life??!!"

I was brought out of my chain of thoughts when I felt him kissing my forehead. I looked into his eyes. We didn't say anything. Just stared at each other... his eyes were searching any kind of objections or doubts in my eyes. And honestly I had made my mind.. though he didn't give me much of choice about this consummation but he still cared about me and that was enough for me.

And I guess my eyes gave away the answer to his questions as he immediately dipped his head and planted his lips on mine and kissed me deeply. He was kissing me like there's no tomorrow. I too started to respond, forgetting about every inhibitions... every doubts... I wanted him..

He sucked my lower lip hard making me open my mouth..he plunged his tongue into my mouth.. he sucked my tongue.. I couldn't take the immense pleasure so I let out a moan,tugging onto his hair.

He kissed me so deeply..passionately.. I've never been kissed like this before.. finally when I started to feel dizzy due to the lack of air, he broke the kiss.

But Beam didn't stop there. He moved down and started to kiss my jaw.. he left a trail of wet kisses. He sucked and nibbled at my jaw... and then dipped his head into my neck. He soon found my sweet spot and bit on it. I yelped at the pain but it soon replaced by pleasure as he soothed the pain by licking on it and kissing it.

I was amazed by the pleasure my entire body felt only from the kisses.. he surely was a man of his words. I was already addicted to his kisses.

But he stopped abruptly. His face didn't show any emotions. I suddenly felt uncomfortable.. he was looking dead into me.. as if trying to find something in my eyes.