Chapter 15

Please forgive my mistakes and enjoy reading ♥️

Forth's POV

I was suddenly having a sour mood. I felt lost,torn. I was in love with my husband, a man, who didn't love me back. a man who lost himself for loving someone.and now he planned not to love anyone furthermore.

he even buried his good traits, deep inside in order to never be hurt again.

but somehow he changed a lot, since that fateful night.

he allowed us to get closer to him.. he allowed himself to become more caring and be a gentler person.

I wanted to think that I had something to do with his changes. that somehow, in some way,I had shown him love was possible, even though not with me. that it was still possible to be loved and to love as well.

I didn't know since when I had fallen in love with him. I had no idea. but I knew I was indeed in love with him.

and every single real smile or the easy laughs of him were making it stronger. 

last night when he told me about his fears I was trying hard not to embrace him and comfort him. It was hard for me to see him suffering.

his apologies seemed sincere as he asked for forgiveness for the way he treated me in the past, not knowing that I had forgiven him days before... may be weeks, before he even asked for it. 

the way he kissed me after knowing the truth, the way he felt shy after it... was all making me go crazy for him..

even today, during breakfast, when he came downstairs, just to have the meal together with us, despite the tiredness due to lack of sleep, I couldn't help but fell deeper.. if that was even possible to do.....

but I knew I was forbidden to have any feelings for this man.

was it even possible to do, when my every thoughts, asleep or awake, were only filled with him???!!!

Beam Baramee.

my eyes burnt when I remembered how he saved my sister. how he hid himself in the rooftop just to  make me comfortable....

I now was aware of the fact that I had to leave soon. I couldn't hide my feelings from him much longer.

I loathed myself for betraying his mom's faith in me.

I felt like an unfaithful ungrateful bastard.

I was immersed into my miserable thoughts when my sister came, asking me to play with her.

but I wasn't in a mind to play or do anything.

I already warned  her not to disturb Beam... I didn't want her to get close to him.

I couldn't loose her to him. I already lost myself to him. She was only thing left for me. i would keep her.. safe with me..

I told her to do her drawing and paintings in the dining hall, as I cleaned the kitchen.

but after a while, when I was done with the cleaning and sorting out my pathetic mind, I looked for Achara. But I couldn't find her.

I looked for her throughout the entire house.. then I heard sounds of her giggles along with the warm sound of his laughter coming from his room... I knew she was with him.

suddenly their happiness enraged me. I barged on to Beam's room and yelled at my baby sister.

I couldn't decipher my sudden outbursts. I felt guilty seeing my sister crying. and her, seeking comfort to Beam made it even worse for me.

I could sense the surprised looks on Beam without even looking at him.

he took my sister to our room,leaving me alone in his room.

I felt extremely sorry for my sister.

he came back quickly.

I tried to make some excuses for my behaviour and wanted to leave as soon as possible. I didn't want to be alone with him.

but he stopped me.

"uhm... Forth... there's this business party happening tonight.... uh... will you go there, with me?" he asked me.

I was taken aback with it.

he wanted me to go out with him....??? to attend a party????? with all his business associates and officials around???

I was contemplating hard with that when he again spoke...

"Forth.... Answer me.... I mean you can deny it too... there's no pressure on you... okay?" Beam urged me.

then suddenly it came to my mind!! how could I forget my own identity!! I was an escort service. I was meant for escorting people to parties and stuff.

how could I even imagined Beam to invite me to this party, as his husband or anything like that!

I felt disgusted at my greediness.

"okay... I'll go.." I tried to sound as professional as possible.

"get ready before 6:30.... we'll leave at around 7... okay?" he sounded somehow excited.

but I could feel my entire inner self crushing with every step I took to leave his room.

tbc....

So this was the reason.... 💔💔💔

Izabelle_Mia you pretty much guessed it correctly 🥰😍😘

And as promised before, I'm giving you NOTHING!!! 🤣🤣🤣

I'm sleepy as hell now...

Thank you for reading ♥️

Please, vote for the chapter and the comment section is open for all of you to play as much as you want 😅♥️

Thank you 😊

~Tania ♥️