Chapter 23

*forgive my mistakes*

Beam was overjoyed with all the things that happened to him and his family for the past few months.

He felt complete with Forth. He loved him. He couldn't believe the fact that it was even possible to fall in love twice, when he pretty much lost every faith from love. But now that he once again loved someone and he was being loved in turn, at the same time, he didn't want anything to go wrong and shatter his happiness this time. He would treasure this.

He was prepared to fight against every single odd to secure his love and loved ones.

He was thinking about all these things in his office, when Forth peeked from the doorstep..

Beam was too much engrossed into his deep thoughts that he didn't see Forth at first..

"you know, you should get some rest. We are both tired." The blooming deep voice brought Beam back from his deep thinking.. he looked at the door step with the sweetest smile colouring his face that Forth would die to become the reason behind it.

" work has been a bit hectic.." Beam sweetly replied.

" can't it wait? You're really tired baby.." this time Forth backhugged Beam..

Beam closed his eyes at the warm feeling and leaned in some more towards Forth's chest.

" actually I've lost some deals , so I have to work hard to make some new deals." He truthfully admitted, making Forth frown at the statement.

" when did all these happen?" Forth mumbled, feeling a bit guilty.

" Baby don't worry na.. I can recover this.. I know what to do this time and now I have you by my side, so I know nothing can go wrong." Beam smiled while looking into Forth's eyes.

" Can I help you with anything? I mean, you know.... you've done so much for Achara, for me.. for us... so I really wanna do something in return..." Forth voiced his wishes..

" you know, you can actually do something.." Forth felt really hopeful.

"love me some more and be there by my side and take care of my family... that will be all for me, Forth.. don't worry about work.. I've already lived my life working.. this time.. I really wanna enjoy life.. with you.. with my family.. can you do that, baby?" Beam's eyes held so much emotions that Forth could never ignore his request..

He hugged Beam tightly.. he knew Beam had a hard life.. if now he wanted his life to go a bit easily..loosely.. he would definitely help him in that.

"let's do that.." Forth whispered into Beam's ear, before pecking on his lips.

***

It didn't take much for Beam, to regain his power as the biggest and best businessman in Thailand.

He was again on top of everything..

And life couldn't have been any better for them..

Forth now had started working under him as his assistant.. because on one fine day, when Forth decided to come to his office and visit him, he found out that the assistant that used to work for his husband was a very flirtatious woman, with a horrible dressing sense!! But he hated that woman mostly because of how she tried to touch his husband in every chance she would get. It pissed him so much that he decided it then and there, to talk about it with his husband.

And the "TALK" led him to be the new assistant to his husband, which was fine by both of him and his beloved husband.

It gave his husband some more opportunities to use it as an excuse to make love.

Even Beam shamelessly admitted it once to Forth that he loved it when He was ravished by Forth, in his own office on his desk.

Not that he complained! But it sometimes caused him a little bit of embarrassment as his co-workers would tease him to death, because apparently his husband is a screamer during sex.

It was something which was extremely arousing during sex but the after effect wasn't...

But he couldn't say anything to his husband..

Beam was pretty much a new man now.. gone was the bad temper..along with the foul mouth..

He was the loveliest person on Earth, who cared for his family and his first priority would always remain Forth and their family...

Beam, Forth, their mom, along with the little angel, Achara, they were the happiest family.

Life will always reward you with love... if you're going through a hard time, don't loose hope.. 'A Twist Of Fate' is always waiting for you at the corner.. to make you feel loved and make your life colourful all over again...

The End

a/n: Thank you for being there, with this short story of mine.. I believe the words 'THANK YOU' aren't enough for me to express my gratitude to you all, whoever read this,voted and commented for this.

There will be an Epilogue chapter to end this story..

And I definitely hope to meet you all on some other stories...
Until then, Happy reading ♥️

I love you all...💜💙💚💛🧡♥️

And for the one last time please vote for the chapter and let me know if you liked it at the comment section 😊

~ Tania ❤️