Chapter 17

Do I really need to ask for your forgiveness for the stupid grammatical mistakes I do in every chapters!!!😅 Sorry for them 😅 I believe you can forgive me for them 😘
Enjoy reading ♥️

Beam's POV

"Why are you crying,Forth?" I asked Forth.

I was trying to sound calm despite the nervousness.

I was scared.

"Why am I feeling like something bad's gonna happen???!!!" My feet were getting cold.

Forth looked at me. His eyes were bloodshot.

"Was he crying for long?" I thought.

Sadness was evident in those eyes.

"What happened,Forth?" I unbuckled the seat belt before getting close to him.

He was again looking down. So I leaned in and put my fingers on his chin and made him look at me.

his dark brown orbs were pooled with tears,threatening to fall.

"what is wrong,Forth?" i asked again, trying to sound gentle as much as possible.

then those tears started to roll down...again.. he hurriedly wiped them with the back of his palm but then a new stock rolled down. this time, I wiped them with my thumb.

"what's making you sad Forth? why are you crying?" my voice raised... i was getting irritated with the silence now.

Forth's POV

"what's making you sad Forth? why are you crying?" he almost shouted at me.

but I still couldn't utter anything.

what was I going to say? confessing my feelings was not even an option for me.

I blankly stared at him... crying..

I suddenly felt the urge to run away from Beam. but running away from him, was not the thing I wanted. I needed to put a full stop to my feelings towards Beam. I needed to end these all.

I looked down,averting my eyes from him. tears were still flowing from my eyes. there's no use of wiping them.

I again felt Beam's warm hand, caressing my cheek so softly. I knew he wanted the explanations. but I didn't dare to look at him. I was scared that if I did so, I would loose my remaining sanity. 

and what scared me the most, was the feeling that if I looked into his eyes, he would definitely understand the forbidden feelings that I had for him,from them.

he wiped my tears with his warm fingers. it felt soothing to my aching heart.

he kept on caressing my cheeks, urging me to look at him. and finally I gave in.

I looked at him... deep into his eyes.

"Forth, we need to talk." he said in voice that was so gentle yet so stern at the same time.

I was scared.

"no we don't. I'll be fine. just leave me alone. you go to the party. I'm not feeling well." I said in a weak voice.

the next thing he did, stunned me.  Beam hugged me tightly.

"I know you're not okay. but I'm here. it's going to be fine." he patted my every now and then, as if reassuring me about his presence. it magically calmed me. I never felt this comfortable in my life before.

I thought if I had the same effects on him or not. and it caused my eyes to tear up again.

this was it! I couldn't take it anymore.

I couldn't live my life crying like this. I gathered all the courage before speaking.

"what am I to you,Beam? what is the meaning of this marriage to you?" I breathed hard, I didn't know I was holding it.

I could see the confusing look on Beam's face.

 he had a hard frown on his face.

"what do you mean?what are you talking about?" he asked.

I sighed hard. I couldn't do it.

"listen Beam.. I'm really sorry for all these time. I think I messed things up. I think I should leave your house. the soon the better. you're already feeling better. I know you don't need me anymore. your mom is better as well. we should leave now." I spoke. my voice was cracking.

"you're not leaving anywhere. you'll live with me.. with us... Because, you're my lawfully  wedded husband." my breathe hitched. this was pretty much the first time, when he accepted me as his husband, out loud. 

" b..but Beam.. y..you don't understand. this is getting really m.messed up." I was trying hard not to cry again.

" I don't care. you're living with me." he stubbornly said, with ice cold voice.

I had no option left now. If I can't say those words, I'd have to make him feel them.

I stilled my nerves first, then got a hold of his face. 

I clamped his mouth with mine. my right hand was now on his nape pressing him closer to mine. I felt him freeze at first, but I kept on kissing him, as if my life was depending on it. I was nibbling on his lips.. passionately... I sucked on his lower lip,hard. he gasped at that and I shoved my tongue into his mouth. I closed shut my eyes, I enjoyed the feelings of his lips on me.. I knew it was for the last time I was feeling it.

but then I felt him move forward,grabbing me by my waist and kissing me with the same passion as mine. as if it was his way of telling me how he felt. 

it was enough for me to realize what we did. I pulled away from the kiss only for him to keep his forehead on mine. we both were panting.... heavily...

I still had my eyes closed. I didn't want this moment to fade away. but more importantly I was scared.

"Forth.... look at me." his voice felt so gentle to my ears. I looked at him.. I could feel tears pooling my eyes again.

he chuckled, wiping them away.. "wow... that's too much to express your feelings... don't you think?" he joked.

" sorry.." I apologized.

" I think I have to cancel the plan of attending the party now.. I can't go there with this raging boner .." he pointed at the bulge that was formed in his pant. I felt my face heat up,at which Beam chuckled, only to make me look like a tomato.

"but most importantly I want to continue what we were doing a few minutes ago... what do you say?" Beam's voice sounded husky... filled with lust and desire.

"b..but it was an important party... wasn't it?" I tried to tell him.

"nothing is more important than me and family's happiness Forth. and I've already made enough of money... now I really think, its high time for me to find my happiness." he caressed my face,smiling at me. I leaned to his touch,closing my eyes. I felt peaceful.

" let's take you somewhere... and we'll continue this there..." he excitedly drove away.

Tbc....

(A/N: yeay!! my babies are going to talk about their feelings now!!!!!! 🤩🤩

I'm so happy!!!!!💃💃

thank you for reading.♥️

lemme know if you liked the chapter or not....

please vote for it too..🤗

thank you ♥️

~ Tania ♥️)