Chapter 16

Please forgive me for the mistakes and happy reading ♥️

Beam's POV

I was too excited. I asked Forth out for a date today. I mean I didn't announce it as an official date though. I still didn't know if he liked me or not. But I was pretty sure about my feelings.

I liked Forth.

and I wanted that like to turn into something much more valuable... something like LOVE...

so I tried to subtly ask him for a date. I wanted to know him better. I wanted to treat him better.

he told me that he already had forgiven me for the things I did to him.. but my heart wasn't feeling at ease with that. I wanted to make up for those stupid mistakes I made, by treating him and his little family in a way that they deserved the most.

I recalled the incidents from last night.

I was thinking I raped him all this while, but he rectified my mistake.

and I couldn't thank God more for that... For stopping me from doing something so sinful. but that still didn't make me a great guy... I vividly remembered forcing myself onto that poor guy, for which I couldn't forgive myself yet.

I then remembered the kiss that we shared last night. my face heated up with the thought of it,automatically. 

his intense stares were always waking those butterflies up in my stomach and making them dance. he made me feel like those teenage school girls... all over again..

I lied down on my bed to sleep for some.

but all the thoughts of Forth were making it impossible for me to get some sleep.

" shut up Beamie! sleep now.. do you wanna look tired in front of that OH SO handsome husband of yours!" I tried to scold myself but the thought of calling Forth as my husband out loud, just like he did last night, made it way too difficult.
(A/N: wow Beamie! You call yourself 'Beamie' in your mind.. you love it when Achara does it too! But you hated it when Kit called you that!! Why is that Beamie.? ?🙄😏)

I was doomed!! this Forth guy would definitely be the death of me!!

I giggled at the thought but closed my eyes nevertheless. 

and in no time I was in my dreamland with a happy smile on my face and a fluttering heart.

***

3rd person's POV

Beam was too excited for the party so he got ready way too earlier. 

he went out to buy flowers for Forth.

He wanted their date to be a perfect one.

But he didn't know what Forth liked though.

and after wasting a lot of times just by arguing with himself in his mind with the choice of flowers, he picked a bouquet of white Tulips. he was about to pay when suddenly the fresh bloomed Daffodils took over his attention. he smiled at the thought of the meaning behind the flower.
he picked two sticks of Daffodils too and payed for them.

he drove back home. 

he already sent Forth a message to get ready for the party.

after reaching home he excitedly entered and looked around for Forth but he couldn't find him. Instead he saw his mother and Achara playing together in the hall. he smiled at his mother who was intently peering at him . he reached them and gave one stick of Daffodil to his angel, Achara...