Chapter 7

(A/N: well, this chapter contains something really offensive.
I didn't want to hurt or offend anyone with this story, so that's why I'm asking every one of you to forgive me, beforehand.
I'm extremely sorry.
But I believe, you all will forgive me for this unintentional mistake of mine, just like the every other time you did.
Thank you 😊)

Beam observed how Forth took care of his mother.
How Forth made their house, a "home".
He noticed Forth's every single effort to make his mother believe in their "marriage".

He was amused by selflessness of Forth.
Though he knew, it was all in exchange of some money, but he felt guilty for his stupidity.

He could easily see, how his mother was dependant on Forth.

And that guy was surely pampering his mother with utmost care and love.

Sometimes he felt envious towards their relationship.
He felt like his own mother probably had forgotten that its Beam, who is her own son.. not Forth.

But what  bothered him the most, was the nagging feeling he had towards Forth.

He couldn't understand why he always felt emotional typhoons for Forth.

He would feel happy for him, for all the things he did for them..
Then the next moment he would be disgusted with that guy.
One time he would be feeling grateful for having him in his life.. he would do think of doing anything to his own gratitude towards Forth.
And the next , he would be enraged at him as Forth would not even spare a single glance at him.

Beam felt as if he's going crazy.

But then one night, he did something so low, that he couldn't even think of forgiving himself for.

***

Beam was going through a real hard time in his life.
He felt terrible.
Everything in his life was facing trouble, even his business as well.

He couldn't take it anymore.
He tried to figure out what he did wrong, when his secretary came to his cabin.

He informed him about their rival company getting the tender, that he was aiming for.
That project could help them to achieve million dollars worth of profit, but now he lost that.

His entire world got shaken up with the news.

He had no words to describe how he felt that time.

He felt like dying.
Though this wasn't the only deal he was looking for. But it was surely one of the most desired ones and he failed to gain it.

He didn't say anything to his secretary.

He just got up from his chair and left his office.

He drove fast to his own apartment.

He bought it when he got married for the first time.

It was more like a fun gateway for both him and his wife.

They would sneak out from their house to have some time, alone together.

But after the divorce, he would come here just to clean his mind with alcohol.

And today was not an exception.

He needed alcohol to get rid of everything.

Alcohol helped him in every failure of his life.

He was thankful to alcohols for letting him live until now.

He was aware of the fact that he wouldn't be able to endure all these pain without his alcoholism.