Chapter 20

*forgive the mistakes and the chapter is also suitable for 18+ readers only.. please leave if you're underaged. It contains some mature content.

Thank you 😊*

Beam's POV

"just relax and enjoy the show,baby.." Forth uttered with a smirk on his face, before one of his hands travelled down my spine, to my waist and towards my back. He pushed his hips forward and I felt his hard member against me.

"mmmhmmn.." I moaned onto his mouth. I can hardly contain the thought about Forth getting turned on by me.

His cold hand took of my boxers now. He turned his gaze back on me and without taking his eyes off he slowly ran his hands over my hard member, making me bite my lips and arch my back.. It was extremely difficult for me to stop myself from announcing my love for this idiot husband of mine.

"mmmhhm... Forth.."

I felt myself twitch because of his touch... oh.... Forth... You're so gonna be the death of me... I was screaming that in my mind.

He then stood up.... revealing his toned muscular body.. he took off his boxer.. I found myself almost drooling over the view. I never knew I was so GAY for my entire life before... this man made me realize so many things in life so far..

He crawled back onto the couch.. his eyes still on me... he spread my legs hovering on top of me.. he rested his elbow near my head, then he dipped his hip low, making my member rub on his super hard member..

He deepened our kiss as I welcomed his tongue inside my mouth.

He then pulled away from me. I looked at him, confused..

"uhm... do you have any lube or something?" he muttered, looking embarrassed.

I grinned at him ,before getting up from the couch.. I went inside my bedroom to fetch the lube bottle and the condoms.

I was pretty aware of my nakedness and the hot,piercing gaze from a certain someone on my back.. so to spice it up a bit, I intentionally swayed my back while walking. I heard Forth choke which only made me chuckle...

This stupid man is so head over heels for me, yet he won't admit it....

I called Forth to my room.. It wasn't that comfortable on the couch.

Forth entered the room timidly.. I could sense all the confidence in him vanishing away from him.. I sighed.. seems like I have to do some hardwork.. all over again..

I pulled him to me for a kiss... we kissed and the nakedness helped me this time..

I started to grind myself on him,making him moan..I opened the bottle and poured some of its content on my hand, taking his hand to coat his finger with it.

He then looked into my eyes.. his expression serious.." are you sure about this? May be we could wait.. I won't go anywhere.. we don't have to hurry." He asked,his eyes contradict what he said.

His eyes were dark with hunger... hunger for me.. he wanted me.. just the way I wanted him.. and I felt ecstasy with that.

"oh come on Forth.. just shut up and fuck me.. will you?" I said... sounded more like needy..

And this was his cue.. forth inserted his one finger in me,making me yelp in pain.

"aaahnnn..." was all I could say.. he kissed me as to distract me,while stroking me with his other hand.

He added another finger,making me throw my head back.."aahhnnn...Forrth.." I moaned his name into his mouth. I felt him twitch.

"fuck....you're really sexy, Beam." He groaned as he deepened our kiss.