Chapter 12

A/N : thank you so much for your suggestions with the names of Forth's sister. I absolutely loved them all. They were so meaningful ♥️

But I chose the one which I felt was the most suitable and trust me, it wasn't easy for me to choose one out of those extremely good options!!😭

So thank you all, whoever take their time to suggest me the names♥️ 

ArchuG1412simigreg, ARR14532 , rosemilu  , Izabelle_Miadeeptaetee
thank you guys for helping me ♥️ this chapter is dedicated to you,only.. ♥️

Enjoy reading and forgive the mistakes ♥️♥️

It's been more than a week since Forth and his sister started living with Beam and his mother.

Life had never been this happy for any of them.

His mother was overwhelming with joy.
And the newest member of their little family was the biggest cause of it.

But yet Beam felt uncomfortable around them all.

Firstly, because he was always cautious with his every move around Forth and his sister.

Secondly, this was absolutely new to him.

He never imagined his mother would be that ecstatic because of a little girl only. He still couldn't believe Forth doing everything for his mother. He never thought of his ex wife to act like them.

These two newest addition to their family were too different from all the people he had been with.

And that was making him extremely guilty about having second thoughts before allowing Forth to live with them.

He tried his best not to overthink about it, and for that he drowned himself with work. He would rarely come out of his office in their house. He followed every single way to avoid Forth and his sister.

He still didn't know about that little girl's name yet. He feared of getting close to the pure soul. He felt disgusted about himself, so he forbade himself to get any nearer to that girl. As if his presence near her, could stain her innocence.

He would listen to the little giggling sound of her mother and that girl. Sometimes he would find himself smiling faintly as well, yet he controlled himself from the greed of being a part of the happiness.

All these things were not overlooked by Forth. But he had no idea how to do anything about it.

He observed how Beam was avoiding them. How he was working hard, just to make it easier for himself.

He felt puzzled, because he surely recalled every single words what Beam's mother told him.

He fought with his own thoughts for a while, before knocking on the door of Beam's office.

He peaked through the slight ajar door.

"Hey, can I come in?" He asked softly.

Beam was stupefied, looking at Forth.

He just nodded soundlessly.

Forth awkwardly came inside.

This was his first time in that office room.